What's the best thing that's happened to you today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doubt The Rabbit

Reaction score
I got a Slurpee!
cebollita_animated_onion-20.gif

I polished my boots while I pooped! The satisfaction I felt while I marvelled at my efficiency was indescribable!

lmao....

I was standing in a checkout line while shoping today.
I havnt been in town for a year and a half becuase
Ive been living life like a gypsy, going the extra miles for love.lol
I see the same faces doing the same old honeysuckle that I havnt seen in
years...
Then it hitted me like a ton of bricks.
Everybody looks like programmed robots and life seems just so retarded
to me. Ive been feeling uneasy or unsettled about life for the past
3 years. i havnt been able to settle or feel settle anywhere Ive been.
I cant put it all back to how it was...no matter how much ive tried.
Everything feels and looks different to me......
Yet, ive worked at a same job for over 16 years...doing the same old
honeysuckle different days.

Thats what happened today...but it aint over yet.
A slurpee sounds good...I havnt had one in years.....

I just got over a canker sore, and today, it is pretty much healed and didn't have to put any canker sore stuff on. It healed fast, so I'm glad.

I bought a dress that I've wanted for months but has been sold out of my size until today. :shy:

During the marathon meetings we had for the last several days, i received praise at work such as: "we hope you never win the lottery and leave!"

With all of the praise and the appreciation for what i have done with our system and generating accurate, formatted reports, my head was about to explode.

I probably received over twenty compliments from the big wigs and sub-contractors.

In other words, when there is silence and no one hears anything negative with the database, my data analysis, etc, i guess it means you are doing your job well.

I got over my feeling of depression. I was like that all morning. I updatied my computer, maybe that will fix some of the bugs. I get error messages when I turn on my laptop, but haven't seen any so far.

I'm having a blast, kinda torlling IMDB about Katniss' long neck, looool. It's something I like to do when I feel bored and random. Don't worry, I won't be trolling this boards.

I went to the movie theatre, saw a good movie, bought a bag full of sweets, and stalked a Japanese guy all the way to the train, where I stared at him discreetly until I got to my station.

That is awesome Bones! I can picture that smile

Today I washed the windows of my soul as they say. I tell myself, for the better, for the better like a mantra

Well, it's 16:22 here. I had a good sleep, I guess (not tired), I woke up, and not feeling depressed. That's so far for today.

Thank you hopsfox!!!

hopsfox said:

Today I washed the windows of my soul as they say. I tell myself, for the better, for the better like a mantra

Doubt The Rabbit said:
I got to play with over fifteen kitties! :D

That's beyond cuteness!

hopsfox said:

Never heard that before, 'washed the windows of my soul' :)
Think I'll use that in future! :)

Today I played with my 3 year old nephew. A good day!

I got to spend some time with my sister. Her and my Mom went to the Drive-In last ngiht and spent the night. I drove her back to her apartment. On the we were discussion are inside jokes and stuff and I was listening to music. It was nice.

Latest posts

Back