What's the best thing that's happened to you today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did the ROMNEY rabbit hop.
ufu7H.jpg

Expanding my horizons :)

Broken_Doll said:
My new fluffy boot covers came in the post today! =D

All right, I gotta admit I'm curious- post a picture? And where would you wear fluffy boot covers?

A $9 tip at work, I texted a girl to get a drink sometime and see seemed interested, and a rapper I really love actually responded to the message I sent him on Facebook...

The girl in the sandwich shop smiled and said "Enjoy your food". Most of the shop staff around here don't even look at you when they're handing you your change, let alone smile or engage you in conversation.

My day started awesome made contact with my ex after months of silence, felt good to let old dogs lay, went for a workout with my friend from church who's so beautiful & dear to me, , she took me out for coffee then we had lunch and chatted all afternoon she kept saying how she wanted to spend her day off kickn it with me which made me feel good we laughed and joked alot was realy nice, we then saw our pastor and he invited us for more coffee and we spent the later afternoon conversating over tea, cakes & pies, was a nice change from the normal jam sessions, jam nights and sunday church worships her & I normaly do, just taking time to break bread together & appreciate our friendship, beautiful day

I'd lay back and smoke whilst telling you what happened today, but i'm way to tired.

Beautiful day though

Latest posts

Back