What's the one thing you hate doing in your house?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bluey said:
LMAO You don't have to be in an apartment for that. when I was in a flat I never heard nothing from the neighbors. I now live in a mid town house and have had the same problem. The neighbors I have now are good tho :D In fact its probably me that makes the most noise with me music.

OMG am a ape.

LOL...Part of the problem is the fact that all the apartments around here are built entirely of wood. Noise travels extremely well. If you live in an older building with some concrete or brick thrown in, it's probably not nearly as bad. :)

JustLost said:
Bluey said:
LMAO You don't have to be in an apartment for that. when I was in a flat I never heard nothing from the neighbors. I now live in a mid town house and have had the same problem. The neighbors I have now are good tho :D In fact its probably me that makes the most noise with me music.

OMG am a ape.

LOL...Part of the problem is the fact that all the apartments around here are built entirely of wood. Noise travels extremely well. If you live in an older building with some concrete or brick thrown in, it's probably not nearly as bad. :)

Yea actually its the same over here. The flat I was in is a lot older then this house am in. The walls are not as well insulated here and you can hear moor coming from the neighbors. At the risk of sounding like my old man (me dad) they don't make um like they used to lol

I hate dusting, it's a stupid task that seems pointless cause 5 minutes later there is already dust back on stuff, people say the more times in a row you dust the less dust there will be but...idk I'm too lazy to find out if it's true

Hmm. I can't say I necessarily hate this, but it's always weird to hear people above having sex. Cleaning is cool. I try to keep the place clean, so there's never really much to do. PLUS, and this is big, MUSIC makes it fun! Music makes everything fun, even sleep!

Speaking of sleep, I had a case of sleep paralysis this morning. It was absolutely horrible because while I'm there awake (but not awake enough to have the strength to move myself with real authority), I was having some kind of strange vision (like a dream, I guess) of me not getting enough air. So, that was frightening. HOWEVER, I broke ground because for the first time ever, I actually didn't just go back to sleep, which is how I typically deal with sleep paralysis. I managed to roll (after goodness knows how many attempts) off of my couch.

THAT'S what I hate doing in my house. Sleep paralysis!
Trying to sleep in the heat is not good either. I need to stop playing around and buy a new air conditioner.

listening to my brother make fun of me all day about all the things about me that aren't my fault or my dissabilities...

My room... Oh my. I can be a sloth ;) but I know exactly where everything is. I'm getting better though (because I have to keep my dorm presentable). And don't even get me started about the dishes - when I get my own house, the first thing I'll put in there will be a dishwasher. LOL

i hate sleeping at my own house. i always end up sitting in my bed for hours apon hours just thinking. I mean thinking about tommor is fun and what im going to do to be a better person or have a better life but i just end up always thinking of how much better it would be to have some one to sleep next to and more stuff like that and it makes me depressed. i also hate waking up in my house because i almost always just end up just opening my eyes and lieing there for an extra hour for no resean exept that i realy dont know what i should get up to do. thats only when i dont have work in the morning though.

I hate having to put up with all the fighting thats always going on in this house...and having to act nice and having to act like nothings wrong when everything is.

Freakin_Amazin said:
And don't even get me started about the dishes - when I get my own house, the first thing I'll put in there will be a dishwasher. LOL

AMEN to that, sister! LOL
I greatly miss that one and only apartment I rented that had a dishwasher... but only because of the dishwasher

Okiedokes said:
Dishes by hand....

See, I don't mind that. It's kind of meditative, washing the dishes. I don't even mind doing the toilets either, but for some reason, the thought of dusting the whole house and lugging the vacuum everywhere brings me down. lol

tangerinedream said:
Okiedokes said:
Dishes by hand....

See, I don't mind that. It's kind of meditative, washing the dishes. I don't even mind doing the toilets either, but for some reason, the thought of dusting the whole house and lugging the vacuum everywhere brings me down. lol

lol I have to agree on the last two things. Around here things get dusty really quick, especially on the glass tv stand I have. I will never own anything glass again...it gets dusty within minutes.

Pretty much anything to do with cleaning. Luckily I've delegated the jobs of laundry and animal waste cleaning to my husband. :shy:

Latest posts

Back