When was the last time..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perfect. Let's go somewhere hot.

I think I was a teenager. The heels sink in the grass and in the earth between sidewalk cracks... and between stones on restaurant walkways. There always has to be someone around to save you.

When was the last time you said, ''no''?

Just wait a couple months and it will be hot as hell right here.

Yeah, I really like the look of high heals. But, if I was a woman I don't think I would subject myself to that torture.

I don't know. I rarely speak. Oh wait, a couple months back I was looking at truck batteries. The guy behind the counter asked if I wanted to check my current battery. I said no because I do that myself.

When was the last time you bought yourself something, other then food or drinks, that you didn't need?

It was around mid December right before Christmas. I had saved up and finally bought myself an electric fireplace. I’ve been wanting one for years but I wouldn’t allow myself the expense. I really love it though. I’m glad I did it.image.jpg

about 5 years ago... which is horrid
I LOVE s'mores
in the summer, I should be making them a couple of times a week

need a fire
and preferably some company

when is the last time you gave someone a compliment?

Incredible.... you actually remember it !!

that would have been the last time I went picking apples... 25 years ago (give or take a couple of years... I'm way less precise than you are)

When is the last time you bought sporting equipment?

I haven't used any cologne or deoderant for 13 years or so. But, I do enjoy smelling women the wear perfume. Does that sound creepy. It probably is. But, that's okay. I'm fine with being creepy.

Whent was the last time you soaked in a jacuzzi?

last night
I always shut my phone off to sleep... I sleep better that way cause I KNOW it won't ring

When is the last time you swam in the ocean?

Pretty recently i bet but i dont remember exactly

When was the last time you ate chocolate eggs?

Today I bought a tiny package of Mexican cookies.

When was the last time you bought a book?

Latest posts

Back