When was the last time..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow..hmm.. maybe a couple summers ago.

When was the last time you wrote on paper?

The ride to work this morning.

When was the last time you cleaned out your belly button? (Outies need not apply)

Every morning, I pay special attention to my belly button hygiene. I am saving the lint to make my sister a scarf.

When was the last time you ate a big, juicy steak?

Oh god, I can't even recall. Trying to eat healthier sucks; at this point, I have salmon swimming out of my ears.

When was the last time your finger was in someone else's mouth?

Yesterday - the butcher is very handsy, so I bit him.

When was the last time you used glitter in your hair?

My 'twin' sister and I talk about our parents all the time in our own 'secret' language. Guess it's really more like venting, though.

When was the last time you rode a horse?

I don't think I ever have to be honest.

When was the last time the wind blew through your hair enough to notice, breathe deep and feel the sky embrace you.

Yesterday, actually. Cold wind gusts up to about 40mph, prompting me to suck in my breath and feel the sky and everything else surround me in a chilling embrace.

When was the last time you drank the recommended daily amount of water?

Isn't' the recommended amount about ten times one's body weight? So never.

When was the last time you truly loved your actions?

Daily - I underestimate myself as a general rule and am always amazed when I prove myself wrong.

When was the last time you wore a scarf?

A few days ago. I always felt like I had a giraffe's neck, but we often are the most critical of ourselves.

When was the last time you really wanted to do something that you didn't?

Too often, unfortunately. I have a tendency to chicken out, lately.

When was the last time you made popcorn at home - that didn't come out of a microwave?

Latest posts

Back