When you feel so alone… what do you do?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I usually drink alone, I don't really have buddies to drink with, but I look in the bright side, I love the taste of alcohol so it's not really that bad of a thing and I can drink anything I want, people I know usually drink expensive wine or lots of beer (and I can't say beer tasted that well), however I think I'm about to become an alcoholic due to that.

I get myself preoccupied with work and socializing with other human beings....

eating pizza, chocolate cakes and ice cream, burgers and fries also helps....(although comfort foods should be eaten just moderately or it will stuck on you tummy)...

LOL!

I played computer games to drown loneliness of the times.

I eat alone sometimes to make myself less focused on the thought of loneliness.

I wake up feeling lonely every morning.
I always thought it'd be a phase that will change.
it never did.
So I guess I just bear with it I've been feeling this way for nearly nine years now. What's with another nine?

i either distract with the internet - forums, games - or i get really depressed, brooding, and usually suicidal. um... yeah, wish i had something more productive for that. but, wishes are useless, as is everything i try. it's all just stalling on completion. :-/

Actually, my routine has changed lately.

Weekends I use to be extremely depressed.
I would probably sleep till afternoon and then watch bad movies until it was time to go to sleep again.

Now, I wake up a bit earlier. Probably mess around with family for a bit.
Maybe go to a bookstore and look at overpriced books that I probably won't read anyway.
Then probably come home and search online for more music to purchase.

Weekdays, I don't really get depressed. With work and such, I don't really have time to be depressed.

Normally I sit around and drink by myself while playing on my computer and watching tv.

Latest posts

Back