When You Send a message to people on dating sites, do you prefer they ignore you or..

• Thread starter AmytheTemperamental
  • Start date
Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

On Dating Sites, do you prefer to be ignored or have the other person reply with their disinterest?

• Ignore Me

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Tell Me You Aren't Interested

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • I don't give a crap, rejection is rejection

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Q: and be happy I am not starting a new thread on this.
the honeysuckle I get here. the question.

is writing a note for a girl you find attractive on a napkin asking her to txt you. good technique? lame?

Restless soul said:
Paraiyar said:
Restless soul said:
Xpendable is right. being lonley is not a joke

Is anyone implying that it is?

h sorta was..he said the site, has become a joke. 
what do you think he meant?

THE SITE, not the topic of the site. 

He meant, specific people (most likely me, amy and a few others) have made it into a joke because we are cold hearted and likely soulless morons with below average communication skills who don't have any intention of helping anyone.  We are only here to troll and make fun of people.

Or at least that's my educated guess, based on what I know of X.  I could, of course, be wrong.  Not on all of it, mind you, because he's actually said some of that.

Restless soul said:
Q: and be happy I am not starting a new thread on this.
the honeysuckle I get here. the question.

is writing a note for a girl you find attractive on a napkin asking her to txt you. good technique? lame?

Not lame, IMO.  But yeah, how are you going to deal with it if you don't get a text/call?

Knock it off or do some of you need to be banned again, you certainly haven't learned anything. I see anymore posts the lot of you direct towards each other, or make anything that looks like a remarked directed at each othe,r or about remarks made here you will be banned. It all stops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back