When You Send a message to people on dating sites, do you prefer they ignore you or..

• Thread starter AmytheTemperamental
  • Start date
Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

On Dating Sites, do you prefer to be ignored or have the other person reply with their disinterest?

• Ignore Me

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Tell Me You Aren't Interested

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • I don't give a crap, rejection is rejection

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Restless soul said:

And what did Nibby say on the matter?

Nibby said this
nibbysaurus said:
28tU4h1.gif

the direction of this thread
You might have missed it

Infinity

Lol Side note. I matched on the app with someone
With a background in psychology. Perfect opportunity, eh??

She will most likely not engage me on this...

I don't care. I will tell her all my issues? Good opportunity she sees my photo's after all? Right...you guys should want this

Callie would love this. She would be dying

This woman is on the same dating app where the
Woman made the comment about hair

Leave me out of this.

But to clarify, nibby is likely saying you keep repeating yourself over and over again, getting nowhere in the process. And she's right. It doesn't matter how you choose to reword whatever you say, it all boils down to the same **** thing. You have gotten a honeysuckle ton of advice on the same **** thing, you choose not to take the advice on the same **** thing.

And also, you need to go see a therapist PROFESSIONALLY, not date one.....

Yes. She does not want to talk with me about this.
It was just confirmed

Why you always yelling callie?? Geez

And this today had nothing to do with someone saying
That i look like someone else

It's the same thing! You get all bent out of shape because someone dared say something you don't agree with.

Same problem, different wording. Advice is exactly the same.

TheRealCallie said:
It's the same thing!  You get all bent out of shape because someone dared say something you don't agree with.  

Same problem, different wording.  Advice is exactly the same.

Yes..true. ok.

And what was your advice to me about not feeling bad about it?

TheRealCallie said:
Leave me out of this.  

But to clarify, nibby is likely saying you keep repeating yourself over and over again, getting nowhere in the process.  And she's right.  It doesn't matter how you choose to reword whatever you say, it all boils down to the same **** thing.  You have gotten a honeysuckle ton of advice on the same **** thing, you choose not to take the advice on the same **** thing.  

+1

also my impression:
CAT%2BGIF%2B%25E2%2580%25A2%2BFunny%2BCat%2Bchasing%2Bher%2Btail%2Band%2Bspinning%2Baround%2Blike%2Bcrazy.gif

zero said:
TheRealCallie said:
Leave me out of this.  

But to clarify, nibby is likely saying you keep repeating yourself over and over again, getting nowhere in the process.  And she's right.  It doesn't matter how you choose to reword whatever you say, it all boils down to the same **** thing.  You have gotten a honeysuckle ton of advice on the same **** thing, you choose not to take the advice on the same **** thing.  

+1

also my impression:
CAT%2BGIF%2B%25E2%2580%25A2%2BFunny%2BCat%2Bchasing%2Bher%2Btail%2Band%2Bspinning%2Baround%2Blike%2Bcrazy.gif

Big help you are

At least she made me laugh. That's more than you offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back