When you're too ugly for love....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Shogun

....Life is just not worth living!

I'm a good guy, I don't beat, rape, or kill, yet just because I don't look "normal" girls don't want to be with me! I'm sincere, charitable, intelligent, down to earth, kind, caring and have so much love to give. But none of that matters to girls these days, they just want a super hunk or are taken.

It's all that love to give that makes this so unbearable as being ugly will guarantee that I remain single and miserable for the rest of my days!!! :(

I guess this just goes to show that no matter how good looking someone is, they dont necessarily see it themselves.. shogun, you look like a model!! I know about five million girls at home that wouldn't have a problem with you at all!!

and if the type of girls you're meeting only care about looks, then who cares? do you really really truly in your heart want to be with the type of person that would only judge you based on your looks, no matter if you're ugly or gorgeous? you say none of those good qualities matter to girls these days and thats so not true.. to girls the personality really really does matter.. and you have both, looks and personality.. I think though, you need to work on getting your self esteem up a bit.. and if you figure out how to do that, then let me know!

looks aren't evrything, it's very true, when my ex left me for her now husband her comment was 'I didn't go for looks this time" hurt like hell, guess she forgot all the times she complimented me on my intelligence,cooking,compassion etc....

dea said:
I guess this just goes to show that no matter how good looking someone is, they dont necessarily see it themselves.. shogun, you look like a model!! I know about five million girls at home that wouldn't have a problem with you at all!!

I got talking to a girl from here in England that I met from another site over MSN last night and as soon as I showed her a face pic that she requested to see she immediately said she didn't like it and signed offline. That's what's triggered this post, but I've always been told I'm ugly anyway. Especially by people in this country.

Dea said:
and if the type of girls you're meeting only care about looks, then who cares? do you really really truly in your heart want to be with the type of person that would only judge you based on your looks, no matter if you're ugly or gorgeous? you say none of those good qualities matter to girls these days and thats so not true.. to girls the personality really really does matter.. and you have both, looks and personality.. I think though, you  need to work on getting your self esteem up a bit.. and if you figure out how to do that, then let me know!

Why can't you live in England? You seem perfect, so sweet and beautiful! :(

K well I'm not going to be like everyone else on here and tell you that you're good looking. You have a very eccentric face. I think it depends on how you present it. Some might consider you exotic enough in appearance to be good looking. Some might consider you too strange looking to be good looking.
Either way the point is that while most women care way too much about looks there are rare women who are smart enough to let that go. You have 2 choices.
Online I mean anyway.
1 keep your pic to yourself until you let your personality win them over. This one assumes that your personality is all that you claim it is and if it's not you've got some work to do man.
2 {and this one works in real life too} only approach girls who you know don't care much about looks or are otherwise on the less "wanted" end of the scale.

All in all USE YOUR PERSONALITY & be confident IN your other good attributes {personality traits, character, things not involving looks} and you'll do ok.

Shogun said:

I'm a good guy, I don't beat, rape, or kill, yet just because I don't look "normal" girls don't want to be with me! I'm sincere, charitable, intelligent, down to earth, kind, caring and have so much love to give. But none of that matters to girls these days, they just want a super hunk or are taken.

It's all that love to give that makes this so unbearable as being ugly will guarantee that I remain single and miserable for the rest of my days!!! :(

Um, Shogun are you for real? Maybe that girl was mentally retarded or something...OR she has terrible taste! I agree, you certainly have the looks of a male model...very nice, strong features, very angular. I think you are very attractive. And obviously sincere and sensitive guy, too! What is WRONG with the girls in UK? What kind of guys do they like? Beckham is cute, do they think HE is ugly?!!!

Seriously. I don't think it was the pic unless you were grimacing into the camera or something! lol Who cares what that dummy thinks? If she's too silly to realize a nice looking and intelligent guy, it's her loss. Perhaps you should date a woman slightly older (hint, hint...JOKE!) well I don't know how old you are. But if you date a girl in her later 20's or early 30's she should be able to appreciate you!

ok, see, now you are LUCKY that that lorda signed off.. christ, imagine if you were whatever she imagines is good looking..you could be with a grade a ***** and you might not realise until its far too late! and thankyou for the compliment darling, but trust me, im faaarrrr from perfect. also, what lonelygirl says its so true.. girls in their mid to later 20's and up, do tend to be a bit more mature.. alot of the younger girls (now im not saying all.. just some..alot..) are still in the trying to impress their friends stage and so on.. anyway hun, i wish you the best, and PLEASE try not to be too down about your looks, you really are quite good looking, and while its true that tastes differ, its not even like you are downright ugly no matter what.. and even if you were.. when people get to know someone, know their personality, they just start becoming sooo much more attractive. it has happend to me time and again.. maybe i wasnt attracted to someones looks initially but after getting to know them for awhile, all of a sudden id be like.. wow. he is just sooo **** cute. it really does happen ALOT.

Shogun said:

Being ugly is a blessing.

Think about it.

Lesser chances of being a victim. (goldiggers are common these days)

And dude, please quit that desperate attitude of yours.

Not only for the sake of attracting women but for your own good.

Low self esteem = easy target.

Happened to me before. Please dont fall into the same trap as I did.

So what... ugly?!? I dont care if you look like quazimodo or have a million pimples on your face.

As long as you are TOUGH (or act like a wangsta wannabe), you are guaranteed to get women. Yeah yeah... be a badboy if you wanna get an easy lay and feel good about yourself. However I warn you that if you are just gonna be a wannabe-badboy, you'd get laid all right but deep inside, you are gonna HURT. Because you are forced to lie and not "be yourself".

Ask yourself: Are women worth it?

and being single for the rest of your life?!? lol gimme a break, dude.

Getting a woman != happiness.

Pound that into your head.

Its not that if you get laid, you will magically get bigger muscles or a bigger dick or anything like that. No. You will always be what you are right now. Getting laid doesnt change anything in you. You wont be growing wings or a tail or having extra anusesses like the 5-assed monkey in south park. :)

Think about it dude.

Not all married couples are lovey dovey happy and honeysuckle.

There are cases where the guy ends up broke (errr... to be fair, you have a SLIM chance of getting happily married) and out on the street being a fuken bum... chugging all the alcohol in the bar and taking all the drugs... basically wasting their lives away because of getting divorced in a divorce court and being left with very little of his assets. In other words....

Somebody who is awake, but lifeless.

Do you wanna be awake and lifeless? (or at least have a big chance of being one)

Or do you wanna be happy and healthy? (or at least experience the "lesser evil" of being "single forever")

The choice is yours...

---ASKAL out---

Another thing:

The "nice girls" are NOT physically attractive most of the time.

You see... the "hot" girls are too full of themselves because of all the praise they receive from all kinds of guys and all the guys putting them on pedestals. Its these moron guys who fed their narcissism that it became malignant. Human nature that if you keep receiving too much praise, you have a big chance of becoming a narcissist.

Go for the "plain janes" or the "ugly" girls.

These women have nicer attitudes.

Maybe its your fault that your eyes are only aimed at the pretty girls?

Give me a break. This guy doesn't think he's ugly. Look at the way he dresses. It wreaks of playboy. He's on here looking for more chicks with the pity ploy routine. The dude's a hardazz. I can see it in his eyes. It's working though. I'll give him that. Look at all the women responding. Now all he's got to do is choose one. My bet he chooses the one who seems the most vulnerable and easiest to manipulate.

Be careful ladies.

Wow, I can't believe the negativity I'm recieving here.

Tongue, what does having an "eccentric face" even mean??

Askal, a little hard on me, but you speak wise words and I can see that.

Pselticus, YOU are kidding me right?? Playboy? I am agoraphobic for one and cannot even leave my apartment and I now all I've gotta do is choose one of the women that responded to this thread??? You know how ridiculous that sounds, right? Lonleygirl is married I believe and the other girl Dea, well you can ask her whether I have PM'ed her as "the chosen one" :rolleyes:

Why would I pick a site that has about 8 or 9 girls posting on it and none of them are even in the same country as me to pull the silliness you are accusing me of? Ask yourself that Pselticus.

askal said:
Another thing:

The "nice girls" are NOT physically attractive most of the time.  

You see... the "hot" girls are too full of themselves because of all the praise they receive from all kinds of guys and all the guys putting them on pedestals.  Its these moron guys who fed their narcissism that it became malignant.  Human nature that if you keep receiving too much praise, you have a big chance of becoming a narcissist.

Go for the "plain janes" or the "ugly" girls.  

These women have nicer attitudes.  

Maybe its your fault that your eyes are only aimed at the pretty girls?

hi, askal
i agree with you 100%
SHOGUN... you should watch SHALLOW HAL (starring jack black and gwyneth paltrow. its a nice movie, you might learn something)

Shogun said:

haha youre just an ugly loser you should kill yourself before you humiliae yourself any further loossseeerrrr

Whoah. Shogun, don't listen to anyone who is lame enough to post anonymous troll style emails.

Heck, I do think you are good looking...to the point that you might even be fishing for compliments!

If you are agoraphobic, I can relate. There was a period when I was, too. I was scared to leave the house, I felt a lot of anxiety. I also suffered from deep depression, insomnia, and low self-esteem.

Please give yourself a break. You will meet a nice girl one of these days. If that girl didn't appreciate your look, it's her loss!

What kind of girls do you like?

Also, you may want to focus a bit more on the Plain Jane or 'average' girl if the so-called beautiful girls diss you. After all, a plain jane can be a diamond in the rough! :)

It's true. I can't see how life is worth living if you know that guys who look like this:
ruben-cortada-male-model-1111.jpg

Have their life SOOO EASY it is not even funny.

You are paid for how you look, so you basically get free money.

You get sex wherever you go. You have no problems forming relationships with ATTRACTIVE PEOPLE.

Imagine all the good feeling these guys get and you don't because you are not genetically lucky as them. A simple choice of LUCK.

LUCK said:
It's true. I can't see how life is worth living if you know that guys who look like this:

You get sex wherever you go. You have no problems forming relationships with ATTRACTIVE PEOPLE.

Imagine all the good feeling these guys get and you don't because you are not genetically lucky as them. A simple choice of LUCK.

You sure you're not gay? I really think you might be.

holsten1 said:
LUCK said:

I'm gay because I showed you a male who has 10/10 looks?

Ok, brah. Whatever. Again, play it off if you like, but men who have looks like that have it all easy just because of their genetic LUCK.

LUCK that you didn't have and will have to enjoy a life of mediocrity and sadness until end.

LUCK said:
holsten1 said:
LUCK said:

Ok, brah. Whatever. Again, play it off if you like, but men who have looks like that have it all easy just because of their genetic LUCK.

LUCK that you didn't have and will have to enjoy a life of mediocrity and sadness until end.

Sorry, but he ain't that good looking.

LUCK said:

Yes, I really think you are. Especially as you just gave that guy a 10.

Your multiple surgeries aren't going to help you. Women will still find you terrifying. Work on your personality.

Latest posts

Back