Which was the moment when I impressed you most?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Naleena

Reaction score
Haa haa, just kidding :) Seriously, has anyone here ever impressed you for whatever reason? I know a few of you have impressed me with your humor, your intelligence and caring enough to ask me how I am. You can describe a certain incident if you like.

Several people impress me regularly. I particularly like it when I see a new positive facet of their personality.

Naleena said:
Haa haa, just kidding :) Seriously, has anyone here ever impressed you for whatever reason? I know a few of you have impressed me with your humor, your intelligence and caring enough to ask me how I am. You can describe a certain incident if you like.

yea when Nal says " impressed me with your humor" shes talking about me. cuz im funny. hah? hum?hum? yeaaaaa
Ooo BTW how are you? we dont talk as much. im not on here as often anymore. sorry. i still wub u!

ok so anyways.....i was impressed when i met my congressman Jerry McNerney and found he remembered me and my friend and thanked us for our help and support (we did alot for his campaign to become our congress man. district walking and phone banking and such. it was awesome seeing politics from that view) when he won we were at his inogeration speech and he tottally waved us down in front of press and everyone there to give us a thumbs up and a thank you!

yea

I was always impressed by Queen Cleocatra's kindness.
When I think of this forum, that's one of the main things I think of.
I only rarely spoke with her, but she frequently impressed me with her kindness to others as well as to myself.

Edit: Oops, I forgot she changed her name. I meant Princess Cleocatra.

I haven't been here long, but the time I have, each and every one of you have impressed at one point or another. But, Naleena is very deep. I am truly impressed.

Latest posts

Back