Who do you call when...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Usually I bottle it up inside. I found out it's better to vent here though than to bf.
It's not often I call anyone when I need to vent, but when I do it's to my mum.

Yeah, I think if a lot of us had someone to vent and open up to then we would not be posting here perhaps.

I call upon my computer. I've typed things in Notepad to myself in Journal fashion. I've also sought such forums as this one. The truth is I feel I have no one to call for such a purpose.

I Wont call anybody. I dont like to talk about my problems. Besides if that person is in a pleasant mood, I might spoil that too..

Nobody. I don't want to bother other people with my troubles.
Some people used to bother me with their troubles, then they vanished as they started to sort out their problems. So, I think that they rather use their problems as a means to gain our sympathy and, eventually, our appreciation.
I would like to be appreciated for my qualities, if I have any. If I don't have, I will continue to be lonely and I will not lay the blame on anyone else but me.

jjam said:
I call upon my computer. I've typed things in Notepad to myself in Journal fashion. I've also sought such forums as this one. The truth is I feel I have no one to call for such a purpose.

That is pretty much how i do it though often i am to lazy to even type it there.

no one, I have no friends to call, nor family I can talk to about how I feel.

I have a friend that went away to college and we rant at each other over myspace. We rarely see each other but every day or so we just tell each other what crap has gone down and give the other moral support and advice about it.

I would highly suggest that you guys who have no one to talk to pm eachother. Or if anyone wants to pm me, I'm good for that too.

Latest posts

Back