Who here have (OR DOESN'T) low self-esteem / confidence because of their looks

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Badjedidude said:
NOOOOO!!! No huge boobies. Larger breasts are stoopid. -_- I honesly don't know why guys are (or profess to be) attracted to huge, balloon-like breasts. I guess that's an ingrained image of super-sexuality in our culture...but it's stupid and I don't agree with it at all. Big boobs actually turn me off.

----Steve

Spot on, I completely agree one hundred percent. Big boobs turn me off as well and I just don't see where the attraction is. I actually prefer them to be smaller but that is just me.

Either way doesn't bother me but I guess I just prefer them smaller than what society dictates they should be.

Smaller than the norm is awesome to me and there are plenty of guys out there who are not obsessed or to shallow enough to drop a girl completely for not being big enough.

I think I kinda have a reversed view of myself than what is the norm because, when I look at myself in the mirror (or anywhere else, we all know mirrors lie), I feel really pleased about myself - in other words: I feel really comfortable in my body. I'm chubby, but not obese, and that suits me just fine, as I've always been that way. But people still view me as fat or obese. Not many say it to my face because I look strong as well as big (So I've been told by many, and I agree), so I guess they're afraid I'm gonna beat them up lol (when people call me fat I often threaten to do so, and they shut up and apologize).

When people say stuff like that, it lowers my self esteem, and I realize that I never can get a girlfriend by looking the way I do, and that makes me really sad, because as I said - I like my body as it is. I mean, of course I wouldn't mind being slim and muscular, but I can manage without. I always have.
At the age I'm in now, It's expected that I've had sex and have a girlfriend (or had at least one)! Pretty average teenage worries I suppose, but they still depress me, because most of my friends that are around my age have already done it (or so they say). I'm also terribly ashamed about the size of my wiener, as it's very tiny (please don't laugh lol. It's okay if you did, I know I would:p), so I'm afraid that if I finally get a girlfriend, I might not be able to satisfy her. As I said, pretty common thought's for a teenager (I've read about it on the internet and in magazines), but they still worry me you know? I'm just afraid that I'll be alone for the rest of my life. I have friends and family that love me, but still... you know?

Ive scaned these posts quickly as there are a lot

Im old fat and ugly and that the cards I was delt

aint going to change

cant hope for anything better

becuase I am " a perfect me "

and I have no teeth left

and I dont have any boobs at all

but I am still me

loketron said:
im gonna be bald by the time im 30. but ive learned to whatever it. i like hats

Hey, there are plenty of sexy men who rock the bald look. :)

cheaptrickfan said:
Hey, there are plenty of sexy men who rock the bald look.

Hell yes! Like Patrick Stewart! :D

And I'm totally serious. If I were gay... XD

----Steve

of course I have issues with the way I look. I'm short, roundish... its not ... cute. oh yeah..AND i happen to have large breasticles. It seems many of the guys here think big boobs aren't attractive.....

but I am what I am.... take it or leave it... this is me!! :)

Lol Danielle...I can appreciate a big boobie...I just don't like HUGE, FAKE boobs, that's all. My preference is usually in women with smaller breasts, but hey....A boob is a boob is a boob and I'll take what I can get! XD That's not the most important feature of a woman, anyway.

lol :D Yay! I like your attitude.

----Steve

well thanks Steve... its taken me a while to get to this place. I used to care sooooo much about what others thought about my looks. But i realized, that if someone can't accept me for exactly who I am and what I look like... then i don't need them! :)

Now its just about finding them!!!!

Badjedidude said:
cheaptrickfan said:
Hey, there are plenty of sexy men who rock the bald look.

Hell yes! Like Patrick Stewart! :D

And I'm totally serious. If I were gay... XD

----Steve

Oh yeah.

And Ed Harris, too. Rrawr.

I think it affects everyone. Personally, I try to do what I can to improve my image - I work out 4 or 5 times a week and play a lot of football (soccer), so I'm in good physical shape. However, I hate my skin! I have mild acne and have had it for like 10 years. It's so annoying, especially because everything that people say makes it worse applies to me, yet everything that people say doesn't affect it, such as diet, still affects me!
I also wish that, as a guy, I was taller than 5"8. But hey, I'm not too short relative to my race, so that's not as annoying.

Latest posts

Back