Who still cares about their EX’s?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

callista_05

Reaction score
OK...so your attitude’s the main reason why your Ex (Mutual Understanding relationship counts, at least) flew away from you….

You’re ex found a seemingly true love….perfect person…a person who is much better than you, attitude wise…

well...in short, the person, you think, your ex deserves…

They were The Perfect Couple.

So you decided to eradicate all the melodramas and continue living your life as if your ex hadn’t come into your life and then left…

You and your ex haven’t had any communication since then….

And…..one day, you learned that their seemingly perfect relationship ended…

They fell apart.

Broke up.

A ray of sunlight…

A step closer for you to admit to yourself that you’re still in love with that person…

And should you take a leap, it may or may not bring you back in each other’s worlds…

Will you take that leap? take another risk? hope for another chance for the two of you?

Or should you welcome the possibility of just finding/accepting another person’s love?

Or should you just remain single….free from all the baggage and hurt of having a commitment?

I don't have any feelings for my Ex. But then it has been 15 years since her :p

I no longer love her and haven't for many many years now, but I don't wish any harm onto her.

Oh my! I frequently wish a thousand fleas and goat herpes to infest my ex hubs arse and pray he has a long and pain full life with the harpie he left me for.
No, i have no feelings what so ever and bizarly enough, it took 10 years to realise that i never did.

I still think my ex was one of the better people in life and still care about her, though I wouldn't call it love anymore which took a good 3 years to happen:p. Shes still in her "perfect couple" and I think they got married sometime last spring,but I haven't talked to her in a long while. If she did break up with him, I don't know if I'd go back to how I felt before, would probably depend on geographic location.

Depends on how you feel about them, if you really care deeply for him still,maybe you should talk to him and find out how he feels. Moving on is probably healthier than digging up things in the past and remaining single would be a great option too that would make you feel more empowered and like you are controlling your own destiny instead of relying on others to be happy

Good luck with what you decide to do:)

I still care about my exes. Well..the ones i've loved anyway. Once i love a person...i love them..period.

Well my ex was a mutual breakup sort of deal. I still care about them because well, she is a good person and all, there just wasn't a future there between us. So no, I wouldn't go back.

In my case, at least. The type of thing there would be a breakup over is the type of character traits you can't alter.

My ex was a really neat girl. Gorgeous too. God, for it to have worked...

She's with some photographer type now. The 'deep' kind. Again, it's the perfect couple thing.

I guess I still care about her to an extent...but thankfully not like I used to a year or so ago.

A relationship is something that requires so much of you that it's natural to still feel connected to all one's exes just because you end up giving a piece of yourself. And, if enough time hasn't elapsed, it's natural to feel as though you still need that piece back.

I definitely care about my ex-boyfriends, minus the abusive one.
I absolutely abhor the girl I dated, though. What a mess.

Well, I haven't spoken to her in so long, I doubt we'd recognize each other if we made eye contact at a setting other than one of a past we shared. I think about her, though. I have these memories of her, and that idea is one I've missed having in my life.

My ex is a moron, she had a boyfriend, which I knew wouldnt work since he was a rebounder, they broke up with after being together over a year, and the whole time, I couldnt give 2 shits lol.

Maybe because
1) i didnt love her
2) shes an idiot
3) i left her

Well I still care about my ex and talk to him about once a month. He's in a relationship and pretty much got into one about 6 months after I left. We get on and if he was to break up with his current girlfriend I wouldn't look at getting back with him as that time was then. The only thing mutual between us is that "We'd have a good time in the sack" if the opportunity arose providing we were both single though which we touched on while talking to each other.

I'm working really closely with my sponsor on this subject as a matter of fact.:rolleyes:

I loved her so much...but I hate her just the same.
I didn't know how to stop loving her...Hating her was the only
way I knew how to stop loving her. I never thought I would hate anyone in my life. Will,I hate her....only her.

I havn't thought about her for almost a year, but recently I kept
running into her...It retriggerd a lot of feelings I had for her...
Love and HATE...:(
She's an attractive woman and I had some jealousy crap going for a little while.

I have to pray for her every freaken day..for her to be freaken happy.
Personally the way i feel ,if she eats honeysuckle and die ....it's all the same to
me. yeah...i couldn't give a rats ass one way or the other.

He's asking me to do this so I don't carry that hate inside of me or
think or worry about her anymore....it's like a paradox.
Bascailly to rid of anytype of negativities in me.
So that I don't carry the emotional baggages into the next relationship
or even think or talk about her any more....
Yeap pretty much get over her. But it's a process i have to go through.
I don't have a switch where i can just shut off, if I loved
someone every, every much. I'm clean and sober..and I felt and feel everything.
I belive I cired my last tears for her...i can actaully write this without crying.

Okay..I don't hate her anymore. i just think she's a life sucking *****, today....lmao progress.
well, even if i did want to get back with her...it's not going work.

I'm at that piont of where i can say...okay we had
our good times and bad times. We did our best...she messed it up,
now it's time for me to run like hell away from her. :p

You can't hold a candle to her
I even went through the process of going over what i did wrong in
that relationship. I made amends to her. Cleaning my side
of the street.

I'm working on myself....I had a flash or a moment of clearity this
morning. As much as I loved her...I love myself a 1000 times more.
I deserve better. Beside I'm in love with some one else at the moment.
She's good looking too :)

sometimes i do. Sometimes its nice, most of the time it just makes me angry and depressed.

It seems that whenever im trying to sleep my mind starts going off in some many directions it always comes back to her. but its weird, i once tried to talk to her and see how she was doing and all that happened was me feeling like i wanted to explode with rage, but before she talked back i really cared for a second. Man this sucks :(

eh..theres something there you cant quite get rid of no matter how hard you try to. If you really did have feelings for them the feeling remains there and comes and goes, no matter the reason for the break up, or how bitter, or how much resentment you feel, theres still a tiny tiny something there... its confusing as hell. Its like, when that person is with someone else, and even though you arent with them anymore, you still feel a tiny bit jealous when they are dating someone else because at one time they dated you...

So yeah, i think I have feelings for my ex's, the ones I actually cared about anyway. Still there somewhere.

Im startin to feel that maybe its just me that cant stand the same air space as my ex and maybe i am the bitter old bag he says i am lol.... ohh well.. 10,000 fleas infest his anal cavity!

I still care about my EX and I hate myself for it, because he doesn't deserve my thoughts at all. I think you always have to keep in the forefront why you broke up in the first place, so you don't make the same mistake again. It's harder when it was your fault though, because if that person ever becomes single again you figure it may be your opportunity at a second chance. But if it was your fault do you really deserve it?

Latest posts

Back