Whos Your A.L.L Crush? Dont be shy! But Just For Fun Too!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've already done extensive research on my ALL crushes. I direct you to the questions for the women thread, and for my list will be the ones who answered "yes" for willing to have someone come knocking on the back door. >.>

Ladies who haven't answered that yet, it isn't too late to get your name on the list!

Limlim said:
I've already done extensive research on my ALL crushes. I direct you to the questions for the women thread, and for my list will be the ones who answered "yes" for willing to have someone come knocking on the back door. >.>

Ladies who haven't answered that yet, it isn't too late to get your name on the list!

Haha! :p

I have learned more about yall than anyone else new in my life. And I keep spending more time on here to read about you...So you are all my crushes..es.

ladyforsaken said:
Limlim said:

Very observant.. I missed that one.. lol :)

Omnisiac said:
I have learned more about yall than anyone else new in my life. And I keep spending more time on here to read about you...So you are all my crushes..es.

High five, crushee!

perfanoff said:
ladyforsaken said:
Limlim said:

Very observant.. I missed that one.. lol :)

I did too and then when I re-read.. it dawned on me what he was referring to!

Barbaloot, but she doesn't come on the forums anymore :(

Oh, and I cannot fail to fall head over heels for nerdygirl's oh-so-seductive voice!

Latest posts

Back