Whos Your A.L.L Crush? Dont be shy! But Just For Fun Too!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lacrecia said:
Alyosha said:
Serenia said:
Alyosha said:
This is an excellent thread.

Ladies, ladies, if it's a new ALL crush you seek, may I suggest the clever, charismatic Alyosha?  Drop your standards sufficiently and he might actually seem like a decent fellow.

Awww I'll crush on you.

I've always said you were awesome.  Just disregard the fact that I'm way below you, and I might prove to be an amazingly cool guy to have a crush on. :cool:

I have a crush on your username Alright because it reminds me of dostoevsky's brothers karamazov

And that's exactly where it's from!  That book is a masterpiece.

Alyosha said:
Lacrecia said:
Alyosha said:
Serenia said:
Alyosha said:
This is an excellent thread.

Ladies, ladies, if it's a new ALL crush you seek, may I suggest the clever, charismatic Alyosha?  Drop your standards sufficiently and he might actually seem like a decent fellow.

Awww I'll crush on you.

I've always said you were awesome.  Just disregard the fact that I'm way below you, and I might prove to be an amazingly cool guy to have a crush on. :cool:

I have a crush on your username Alright because it reminds me of dostoevsky's brothers karamazov

Do you relate to the character ?

Lacrecia said:
Alyosha said:
Lacrecia said:

Do you relate to the character ?

I think he's a wonderful character, and I love how well-intentioned he is, but I'm probably more like Ivan as far as the brothers go.

Dostoevsky came up with such a wide range of compelling characters, from kindhearted Alyosha to the disturbingly "unwholesome" scoundrels in some of his other stories.

Latest posts

Back