Why am I worse?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I kinda knew from what you'd written that she was using you tbh. Definitely don't miss the competition because of her.

LostintheBardo said:
I kinda knew from what you'd written that she was using you tbh. Definitely don't miss the competition because of her.

Oh god he’s in a competition with her.

This could go on for months.

Why did he enter a competition with her?.

Marry her, have two kids with her, take out a joint mortgage with her, do anything with her, hold her down and do rough anal on her.

But for gods sake, don’t enter a competition with her. Especially one with a prize.

I picked the lottery numbers for a woman once, well that the end of the relationship.

In fact, I think a 5 year relationship ended with a woman because I asked for £2 for some toilet roll. I rhought she was going to have a heart attack.

Puddled Duck, I get you are having a bad time right now but that is not reason to constantly bring it into other peoples threads. Stop. You have your threads, keep it there and stop hijacking other peoples threads.

Puddled Duck said:
Marry her, have two kids with her, take out a joint mortgage with her, do anything with her, hold her down and do rough anal on her.

Shameful. Disgusting! And I'm definitely not laughing at this right now.

maciejw9361 said:
Puddled Duck said:
hold her down and do rough anal on her.

If that's the thing you look for in women then good luck bucko, you're going to be stuck alone for life.

What I do to my wife, no one answers to.

Let the marriage bed be undefiled.

My wife, do you understand.

Latest posts

Back