Why Did You Choose Avatar/Sig/Name That You Did?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NeverMore said:
I didn't name myself after the metal band nevermore...

From the Avatar and something else that seems to be slipping my mind at the moment, it seemed that it was a Poe reference.

I get ignored just about everywhere I go, I can be in the same room with everyone and go unnoticed. It's like being a ghost that nobody can see.:(

well im a anime fan and took this name as my xbox live account. Then i just addaptited this name to all my online names. the anime i named my self after is OutLaw Star. The l337 part came from a friend.

Well I was 23 when I joined and I got the Oceanmist name from a "Sia" scented candle lol :D

loketron said:
i dont think i came up with loke tron. i think i enhareted it from a middle school joke with my buddys. dosent mean anything its just funny. have a million inside jokes

Loke is a norse god that plays jokes on people.....so maybe it has nothing to do with it or it might :D

Hijacc said:
loketron said:
i dont think i came up with loke tron. i think i enhareted it from a middle school joke with my buddys. dosent mean anything its just funny. have a million inside jokes

Loke is a norse god that plays jokes on people.....so maybe it has nothing to do with it or it might :D

You mean Loki.

I go something else everywhere I go. I just felt like trying something new on this site.

Antihero said:
Just to clear up any potential confusion about my screen name, an antihero is a term in literature and film meaning "a protagonist who is lacking the traditional heroic attributes and qualities; who has pronounced personality or character defects or eccentricities which are not usually associated with the hero archetype"

In layman terms, instead of doing the right thing for the right reason, they do the wrong thing for the right reason (The Punisher) or vice versa (Lobo)

Long story, but I'll try and make it short: Ringwood is a little village in Hampshire, England, near the New Forest. I was supposed to be born there, but when my mum was 8 months pregnant with me, my family decided they'd had enough of the 'bloody dreadful English weather' and moved to balmy Australia. Little did she know that I'd grow up to be an absolute fanatic for anything related to the British Isles, and I've never quite forgiven her for depriving me of (in my mind) my rightful birthplace...Hence the name, 'Ringwood'. And hey, I just like the sound of it too, and it's never taken as a username...:)

mine is simple ! its the shortcut for ittihad, my favourite football team ! and yes i am a football freak !

"It will bring Catharsis."

Catharsis is that perfect feeling of paradise we seek. Although it means to release it is also climax. To me it is more then any of these meanings. To me it is the wisdom through which one can maximize their appreciation of things. The darker the darkness, the brighter the light. The stars don't shine till the sky is painted black.

Sanal said:
Sanal. Its my name

I did not know that. Well being an indian name I would not had. I can't even pronounce my other mates name I have in india. I tried one time on a vid I did that I sent him and he was all like I well kill you LMAO. Apparently no one can. But your name is simple a nuff to say I think.

OK so I would not had pronounced it correctly then :rolleyes: lmao

God do I ever get anything right haha. You lot over there sure are nice ppl but god **** gets some easier names to pronounce lol *

lmao.... hahaha atleast far far far far better than whats in this joke.

On a flight James bond was sitting next to a guy from India.

Guy from India: “Hello, May I know your name please?”

James Bond: “My name is Bond” Continuing in his inimitable style, “……James Bond.”

Then Bond asks: “And you?”

Indian Guy: “My name is Rao…
Siva Rao…
Samba Siva Rao…
Venkata Samba Siva Rao…
Yarlagadda Venkata Samba Siva Rao…
Rajasekhara Yarlagadda Venkata Samba Siva Rao…
Sitaramanjaneyula Rajasekhara Yarlagadda Venkata Samba Siva Rao…
Vijayawada Sitaramanjaneyula Rajasekhara Yarlagadda Venkata Samba Siva Rao…”

Since then when anyone asks Bond his name he simply says “James Bond”

Sanal said:
lmao.... hahaha atleast far far far far better than whats in this joke.

On a flight James bond was sitting next to a guy from India.

Guy from India: “Hello, May I know your name please?”

James Bond: “My name is Bond” Continuing in his inimitable style, “……James Bond.”

Then Bond asks: “And you?”

Indian Guy: “My name is Rao…
Siva Rao…
Samba Siva Rao…
Venkata Samba Siva Rao…
Yarlagadda Venkata Samba Siva Rao…
Rajasekhara Yarlagadda Venkata Samba Siva Rao…
Sitaramanjaneyula Rajasekhara Yarlagadda Venkata Samba Siva Rao…
Vijayawada Sitaramanjaneyula Rajasekhara Yarlagadda Venkata Samba Siva Rao…”

Since then when anyone asks Bond his name he simply says “James Bond”

LMFAO.. That well show that show off. trying to impress everyone with his name lol.. I think your sig is pretty cool. Made me LOL when I first read it.

Well my name is easy. tis Jono. say it how it sounds. JON-O- tis that easy :D

Latest posts

Back