Why Did You Choose Avatar/Sig/Name That You Did?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sanal said:
I know your name is Jonathan haha lol

WOW! You remembered that. I should be moor careful what I post.

This is a new song that's just come out. Down load it, its worth a letsen.

[youtube]subsEot-KTY[/youtube]

I really don't know x___x;;
I was gonna go with Uke-Uri cause I'm a Uke...and my name is Uri >w>;;

Unacceptance said:
Hijacc said:
loketron said:
i dont think i came up with loke tron. i think i enhareted it from a middle school joke with my buddys. dosent mean anything its just funny. have a million inside jokes

Loke is a norse god that plays jokes on people.....so maybe it has nothing to do with it or it might :D

You mean Loki.

I go something else everywhere I go. I just felt like trying something new on this site.
yeah

What does your avatar mean to you? What was the reason behind you choosing it?

for example is it because you though it was a cool picture, or a random you found on your pc/laptop/the internet?

My avatar is a picture of a Kimmidoll, that my friend gave me as a key chain, apparently it represents love, not alot of that going on that i can confirm :)

Anyway, leave your thoughts it it would intresting to see why others have choosen what they did

Lou x :p

Mine is Dr. Horrible, from Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog. I decided to use it because Dr. Horrible is awesome, and I can kind of relate to him <.<

My avatar is the Kanji symbol for "Wind." I am obsessed with wind. I will sit outside for hours just doing nothing when it's a warm windy day. Also, writing "WIND" in your avatar looks a lot lamer than having a cool Kanji symbol :D

ya kanji is pretty cool, :)

mine is just pretty much how i feel, a wee little kitten that's giving up

:(

and becuase just kittens are so cute

:)

mine is Alexi Laiho, from the band Children of Bodom (hence the name), cos he's an amazing guitarist, and writes really cool songs- no deep meaning here!

My avatar is a hibiscus flower.

I took this picture at a historical site near where I live. I like how simple it is. Nothin' fancy.

It means that Skorian has a more difficult time hitting a moving target.

nice one Minus.
Mine is a ninja. That ninja might be me but if I told you that I'd have to black bag you.
And we wouldn't want that, would we?

Means I rock, means Zak rockz (yeh applies to you too Van) lol

Mine is just simply an image of love..
The way I want love.
To me, this picture has so much feelings to it...

awh that's so kool..

all answers are nice so far!
mine is just how i wish my hair to be one day. if im lucky lol. i saw it online and i liked it

Latest posts

Back