Why Did You Choose Avatar/Sig/Name That You Did?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A photo taken by someone while riding a motor cycle through some whining moutainess road.
Then they edited it using photo shop or something. I like it.
Not really sure how he managed to take the picture while riding the motorcy cycle.

I miss riding my motorcycle through the mountains in SoCal. I'll get another bike soon.

2 characters from the classic anime "Akira"... great movie with a deep meaning. Its Tetsuo looing down at Kanada and theres actually some words on it but hard to read. Says...

The stream flows on beyond our awareness.
Men gather together as though
they would reverse the cosmic stream,
but in truth they are only driftwood.

cheaptrickfan said:
My avatar is domo-kun, the mascot of one of Japan's tv stations and the little monster commonly seen threatening kittens:

God-kills-kitten.jpg

My kids' love of kids' anime and manga has rubbed off on me and it looks like a Pokemon train collided with a Hello Kitty balloon in my house.

Brian said:
My avatar is Dr. Horrible. He's got a PHD in Horribleness.

Dr. Horrible's Sing-along blog is one of the greatest things I've seen. Love NPH.

LOVE IT! :cool:

YAAAAAYYYYY!!! I love Akira, dmonk. It's my fav anime evarrr!! :D

I recognized your av a long time ago...just never commented on it.

My avatar is a pixel drawing I did of the sun.

----Steve

Life is a constant climb up mountains with an exhiliarating view from the top. BJD made this avatar for me. :)

Akira is one the best anime's ever. It was actually banned in the USA for the first few years it was out because of the content and meaning behind it.

Freaking greatness IMO. was Created back in 88 so an oldie.

I agree. Ever seen Ninja Scroll or Cowboy Beebop though? Big fan of those as well. But i have a huge collection and can go on and on about anime.

but yes the new anime is pretty poor in comparison.

My avatar is the cover of the third album by bleeding through, my favorite band. Well, I find the knife through the heart on the cover perfectly expresses how my experience with love has gone, and how I often have felt the past few years.
But really, I basically live and breathe every lyric out of Brandan Schieppati's mouth, so it goes a little deeper than album covers. I love em' all, and nothing embodies my experience more than the truth, but this one fits like a glove for me, visually.

Funny, I just came across this thread after changing my avatar. My old one was Brak, a character in the show Space Ghost Coast to Coast. My current one is Cthulu, a giant creature created by HP Lovecraft. Despite him being a fictional entity, Cthulu has a real life cult. He's ******* epic, so it doesn't surprise me :p

My avatar is my name stitched together which is pretty questionable so it has a question mark.
For a while I was pretty broken up, this reflects how I'm still trying to put the pieces back together.

Hadrurus said:
Funny, I just came across this thread after changing my avatar. My old one was Brak, a character in the show Space Ghost Coast to Coast. My current one is Cthulu, a giant creature created by HP Lovecraft. Despite him being a fictional entity, Cthulu has a real life cult. He's ******* epic, so it doesn't surprise me :p

looks like FSM

Sanal said:
Hadrurus said:

looks like FSM

No, Cthulu would whup FSM. All Hail the mighty Cthulu!!

I found this pic from internet image website.WEV
To me looks like hypnotic trance rabbit.
You know they are easy to do that.
Check Google how to hypnotic rabbit easily ;-P

Hadrurus said:
No, Cthulu would whup FSM. All Hail the mighty Cthulu!!

How dare you? What gives you the right to arbitrarily debase the mighty power of my God? His Holiness the Flying Spaghetti Monster is Omniscient, Omnipresent, Omnipowerful, and you will never comprehend the undending strength and wisdom that resides in his Wondrous Noodles.

Cthulu = wimpy octopus-head.

ALL HAIL FSM!! R-AMEN!!

----Steve

Latest posts

Back