why do a small number of people always try to make you out to be a psycho

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ghostly..theroadhome

Reaction score
like if your in a position to work towards a phd, why do people keep trying to make you out to be psycho and misrepresent you, cos its so intense and so ill mannered, you start to act out the things they say on yourself

like they keep making statements to you, when your minding your own business, trying to suggest your this and that, and your gone from here etc., when they dont know me at all...?

i know bullies work this way, but from the beginning i had alot of potential but everything i did was made out insane, and before long i was starting to act out on myself, like they were influencing me....when im not like that at all, and they act like they know me when they dont know me at all

Most likely because they are miserable themselves and like to take shits on other people's days.

You know what the best revenge is? Proving them all wrong.

I don't understand....???

What are they saying to suggest you're a psycho?

I've never had anyone make me out to be a psycho. Well, my ex probably does, but he's my ex, so he's probably supposed to do that.

I didn't know it was popular conception that those working towards PHDs were crazy :S

yeah right, most people bring us down and think we are stupid because they dont how to be like us and be different which is people like so mean to us and rude are people who is more stupid than us and dumb..we just live our life us we want to right???

Latest posts

Back