WHY THEY CLOSE MY THREAD ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Basic

Reaction score
i'm shoked guys !!!

why in the hell they close my thread ?

this an american forums ... it means "freedom speech"

I see whats going on now ... just becuz i'm arabian they close my thread to get rid of me

well i'm members here like every1 ... I have the right to say what I want to say​

Religion isn't allowed on the forum, any religion. Also this forum isn't even owned by an American.

It doesn't have anything to do with your nationality... But I bet this one gets closed too

Barbaloot said:
Religion isn't allowed on the forum, any religion. Also this forum isn't even owned by an American.

why is that ?

I didn't talk bad about other Religion ... all I said is "it can be enhance the behavior

I don't have any problem wid any ideology

it's a simple discss thread

Basic said:
Barbaloot said:

why is that ?

I didn't talk bad about other Religion ... all I said is "it can be enhance the behavior

I don't have any problem wid any ideology

it's a simple discss thread

Because it's a topic that doesn't end well. There are hundreds of other sites solely dedicated to the topic of religion, you can discuss religion on those sites.

Callie said:
It doesn't have anything to do with your nationality... But I bet this one gets closed too

I saw many religions topic here not closed

can u explain that for me ?

Basic said:
Callie said:

I saw many religions topic here not closed

can u explain that for me ?

Religion topics are not banned here, however, ones like you posted are. They just invite drama and arguing....so yes, they are closed.

Wow, it had absolutely NOTHING to do with your ethnicity. Let's get that straight right here. I'm offended you even suggest that.

You're thread got closed because religion isn't a topic for discussion here. It is a topic that isn't allowed on many forums, that and politics.

Oh and guess what, this thread is getting closed too.

Basic said:
this an american forums ... it means "freedom speech"

I see whats going on now ... just becuz i'm arabian they close my thread to get rid of me

It is not an American forum. It is not located there. The owner is not from there. No one reporting the thread was from there and the mod that closed the thread was not from there.

I can assure you that it had nothing to do with your nationality. This forum has a long history of being unable to keep a religious discussion civil. They very often become tirades and debates. We decided the thread was headed that way and jointly decided that it should be closed based on that. I understand how offensive it is that you would make such a claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back