Why?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grundel70

Reaction score
Why is it that when you have a heart full of love no one wants it?

Why am I born with this burning desire to give? Why was I blessed with a soul full of passion, full of fire, but I can no longer feel its warmth?

Has time passed me by? Do my gifts mean nothing? Why does it hurt so much?

Why can I no longer control my heart? Why must it drag me through the depths of heart ache and pain? Why can I not tame its drive? Every beat continues to fan the flames that burn within.

I used to find comfort in its warmth, but now I am only burned by the fire it has started. A fire I cannot extinguish. Not even with every tear that I have shed.

It has come full circle. Love brings us around, from overwhelming joy to unbearable pain. The bright sun that I had once felt on my face has now dimmed, leaving me nothing but the cold, bitter night. Another night that I must face...

Alone.

That was so well worded and so very true. Society teaches people not to value what is on the inside. A heart full of love is more valuable when it is in a supermodel. Wait....let me be more positive... Your gifts will be received by those who they are meant to reach. If someone is not receptive to your gift, it was not meant to be given to that person. The important thing is that you recognize your gift.

Wow....

I never really thought of it that way. You are very wise. Thank you...that brings me a measure of peace :)

Lovehurtme said it better than I could have, I think we just have to persist if we feel numb and tired with that feeling of giving because I know there are givers and receivers in life, and we play both roles and everything in-between at times. So we can have hope I think in knowing there are people who always will appreciate what people give them, and when we need, there are always people who will give.

Latest posts

Back