Winter is for...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
meekthoughts said:
Eating ice cream and ice caps in the freezing cold. :D I love the cold and seeing people look at me with horrified faces (the only time I ever do).

I do the same thing. Who care what the temp outside is. Ice cream is still kickass :D

Callie said:
meekthoughts said:
Eating ice cream and ice caps in the freezing cold. :D I love the cold and seeing people look at me with horrified faces (the only time I ever do).

I do the same thing. Who care what the temp outside is. Ice cream is still kickass :D

That does sound like fun.

Seeing fresh snow on evergreens at night sparkling like tiny stars...also, hot chocolate.

"Cleaning Your Rifle"
noidea.gif
eek.gif

LoneKiller said:
None of you build "Snowmen"?! What the Hell is wrong with you people?! Get with the program!

I believe I said snow. That includes ALL aspects of it
P2240499.jpg

You don't need snow to build a snowman! I once made a fab one out of icing complete with black hat, red scarf and a carrot nose! I called him Clarence and he lived on a plate in the fridge for a while...till some meany threw him away :(

I used to like the german market in town. Till I realised how commercial they are and that they have the same one in loads of other places selling the exact same thing...though lebkuchen! yum :D

annik said:
You don't need snow to build a snowman! I once made a fab one out of icing complete with black hat, red scarf and a carrot nose! I called him Clarence and he lived on a plate in the fridge for a while...till some meany threw him away :(

I used to like the german market in town. Till I realised how commercial they are and that they have the same one in loads of other places selling the exact same thing...though lebkuchen! yum :D

Sorry Annik,I sneaked in and ate him,I feel guilty now,poor Clarence!

Jilted John said:
annik said:

Sorry Annik,I sneaked in and ate him,I feel guilty now,poor Clarence!

Clarence! NOOOOO! :(

Latest posts

Back