Winter is for...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doubt The Rabbit

Reaction score
Well, winter's coming up, and to get away from the recent Fall Madness, why don't we all, post something we like to do or see in the winter, hmm? :D

For me, winter is for fuzzy pants and peppermint mocha coffee.

Winter is for perpetual gloom, depression and freezing toes and fingers. :)

Callie said:
NUH UH... Didn't I eat you yesterday? :cool:

I am Loaf-legion, for we are many. You may eat one of us, but the spirit lives on in the rest of my fresh-baked loafy, toasty, tasty kin. :p

Bread said:
Callie said:

I am Loaf-legion, for we are many. You may eat one of us, but the spirit lives on in the rest of my fresh-baked loafy, toasty, tasty kin. :p

Does that mean I can eat a slice of you, too? :D

Finnish winters are that bad, huh? D:

Doubt The Rabbit said:
Bread said:
Callie said:

Does that mean I can eat a slice of you, too? :D

Finnish winters are that bad, huh? D:

Sure, why not, everybody's taking a bite out of me. And it's not even proper winter yet. All we get now is Lovecraftian fog and freezing cold. And the aforementioned perpetual darkness. :(

Aww, come to America, Bread, and Jen and I will have you with soup and it won't be so miserable :D

Doubt The Rabbit said:
Aww, come to America, Bread, and Jen and I will have you with soup and it won't be so miserable :D

I don't think the goverment would take kindly to my visitation...:p Still, thanks for the invite.

Bread said:
Doubt The Rabbit said:

I don't think the goverment would take kindly to my visitation...:p Still, thanks for the invite.

No worries, they'll never find you :D

Snowball fights, snow forts, snow people (being pc there) hot chocolate, the shedding of the old to bring in the new.

Eating ice cream and ice caps in the freezing cold. :D I love the cold and seeing people look at me with horrified faces (the only time I ever do).

Latest posts

Back