Worst experience with loneliness in your life?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IgnoredOne said:
Anyway, this is pretty derailed so we can continue in PM if you wish. My ultimate belief is that the free market system works, but it works with major and significant flaws because it ultimately assumes that people are rational actors. I'll love to hear more from you.

Okay, so say that one day while ordering his usual Venti nonfat latte at Starbucks, a lonely investment banker, recently shunned by his colleagues and feeling generally worthless, meets a lonely but kindhearted HIV researcher in need of a personal wealth manager... lol oh alright, I'll reply in PM :)

I was one of the outcast my senior year since I grew my hair and started hanging out with sophmores. I would talk to no one my own age after that I wish I could say more but I did not have as bad as experiance you did

First, I want to say hello to the board.
Second, I feel even more pathetic, because most people here stated they had it worse in high school.

For me it's just the opposite - my best years in life were around the age of 13-16. I used to have friends. A few, but good ones. I was shy even then, but nowhere near as at age 17+.

In 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th grade, I felt a lot better than now. I didn't felt like crap every time I took public transport, I didn't felt bad when people pass me by down the street. I don't like going out at ll now, but I have to. Around 11th grade I started becoming more and more isolated, socially anxious and depressed. 11th and 12th grades sucked big time, but my time in university was even worse /2007-2011/. I can't take it anymore. I think it's about high time I seek therapy. Need I say more - I don't have even a single friend and I haven't got a gf since 7th grade. Whoa, it sucks to be me!

Since females were programmed at birth to be so jaded and superficial (money and bad boy personality, plus movie star looks), I made it to 20 years old without even being able to be friends with one of them. If you ask me, most male-specific loneliness is brought on to males by females. \

Can't be friends, nope, gotta have a certain personality, gotta do this, that, this, that, can't be genuine, have to be artificial and fake, or else you live friendless.

As a whole, I think high school is demonized by most people. Well, it's not always bad for everyone. I am an example. For me university sucked way more. My happiest moments were in high school. I met the best people I ever knew and my favorite teachers around that time. I think almost everyone I met in 2003-2005 was a great person. Now it seems like I only meet crappy people. So the worst experiences with loneliness in my life are on-going since 2006. The worst thing is seeing my former high school peers have moved on with their lives (one of the reason I hate sites like Facebook - it ruins the way you remember them by seeing how much of different people they are now), while I still miss my high school days.

Latest posts

Back