Worst Movie you have Ever seen

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A lot of movies had not even a chance of becoming good, too low budget, bad actors, bad story,...

Considering this my opinion of one of the worst movies is "Alexander" from 2004 good cast, big budget,... but it was one of the movies that i didn't expect to be so bad.

Timeline.

The book was excellent, but the movie was a bunch of garbage. It's sad that they wasted millions of dollars to produce THAT.

243op02.jpg

I just watched one that may be the newest "best of the worst" movies.
Machete Kills. now, It's clearly intentional exploitation satire and a tribute to films of that genre/era.
but by the end they completely jump the shark and go not only over the top, but out of this world!
it was so corny and stupid that I loved it!

^ Me either. The story and atmosphere was already written for them just from looking at the game. Why take something that was successful and change it around so much and leave good things out? It did well as a game because it was good. It sold itself. If it ain't broke, don't fix it is something I wish they would have had in mind.

I know some of us would disagree with me on this, but I don't like the Final Destination movies because it's either scary or creepy and I'm afraid to rewatch one of them.

Hannibal, the atrocious sequel to Silence of the Lambs. Sick, stupid, pointless.

The last truly terrible movie ; Repo Men (Jude Law).

^ I didn't think Hannibal was stupid, just really slow and kind of... boring. So much so that I watched it when it first came out and the only thing that I can actually remember is the brain eating scene.

I actually liked Repo Men lol. Then again I at least somewhat like most anything that can be considered science fiction.

Latest posts

Back