Worst Movie you have Ever seen

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cemejacky

Reaction score
I had watched the District 9. That movie was really bad. I cannot digest such bad movies.

I thought District 9 kicked ass!!! :D

The WORST movie I have ever seen was Behind Enemy Lines II: Axis of Evil. Oh. My. Holyjesusgod.

I can't even talk about it without getting pissed. I'm surprised that the actors and crew weren't all murdered by the Navy SEALs for giving them all a bad name.

----Steve

a lot of movies suck for me... so its hard to pick just one.

transformers.

i hadnt watched real person movie in awhile, and after some anime downloads i downloaded transformers. the kid was bitchy and always complaining about getting a car and getting laid. all the robot things looked like blurs, and they had metal pieces just there for no reason... movie sucked. i quit after some cop car chase like 30 minutes into it.

transformers should be cartoons.
beast wars :D

I turned off the Simpsons movie after 20 minutes. Not that I hated it, I just didn't laugh for the entire time.

John Cusack was decent in Ice Harvest, IMHO. YAY for Kansas-based films! lol

----Steve

Anonymouse said:
... Worst movie I've seen recently was Dead Snow. Nazi zombies....

I checked that out too, not really expecting much. Just liked the idea of Nazi zombies. While watching it, i remembered that i had already seen Nazi zombies in "Oasis of the Zombies", so i couldn't even give it that as a first.

Yeah he had others at the time that were suppose to be bad, that i found watchable. I thought Waterworld might be also. It wasn't worth the time.

house of the dead

as far as movies that i was actually looking forward to that just turned out to be terrible, max payne. im a huge fan of the game and they pretty much jacked it up in every which way possible. aside from his name being max payne and using a few character names and a VERY BASIC part of the story from the original game, that was not even close to max payne. it never once felt like max payne to me. marky mark im sorry your great in other stuff, but GTFO of my movie...

oh yea...

district 9 was one of the best sci-fi movies ive seen since like the 90s...
i thought dead snow was pretty funny...
and whats with everyone hating on waterworld, it wasnt THAT bad...

Stealth Fighter

I should learn that movies being sold new for £1 are not the bargains that they seem at the time...

Bodom said:
Stealth Fighter

I should learn that movies being sold new for £1 are not the bargains that they seem at the time...
haha yeah I've sat through some real stinkers that i picked up for a quid not all but most..

so many choices, but winner has to go to...

ice spiders. hands down the worst movie ever filmed. if only those grossly fake cgi spiders had been real, and had slaughtered the bad actors, writer, director and producer.

errm I don't know if you guys have heard of this but worst movie for me would have to go to the coffin. It's a thai horror movie that totally sucked, even the story had loopholes. I don't have anything against thai horror films cos I enjoyed shutter a lot and maybe that was the reason why I endured the film from beginning to end.

Runner Up is 'The Worst Witch', starring Tim Curry.

Yes. You heard me right.

Edit:

Ok. You people are so special and lucky, I went and dug up the keystone part of this movie which defines it in it's entirety, and highlights Tim Curry's career as an actor. He will never, ever outdo this performance. Prepare to be blessed; You are about to be touched by the magic of Tim's cardboard sun, your ears graced by his tambourine. And, behold, he even mentions Idaho in this masterpiece of musical magic.

Without further adieu....

Sweet Odin, what have I done. I'm sorry for linking that. I'm so sorry.

If you haven't watched it yet, and you intend to, I suggest snorting a fat rail of cocaine first. Or drinking a bottle of Nyquil. It's the only way to cope.

Fate have mercy on my soul.

sweet zombie old ones o_@

....*going to myself to drunken stupor in effort to drive that image out of my memory....shudder*

suckaG said:
so many choices, but winner has to go to...

ice spiders. hands down the worst movie ever filmed. if only those grossly fake cgi spiders had been real, and had slaughtered the bad actors, writer, director and producer.
ice spiders? sheesh..even the name sucks:)

if you like movies so bad they are funny I'd recommend:
Cannibal terror (terreur cannibale) 1981
and
The mad foxes (los violadores) 1982

both stupendously bad...the cannibals in 'cannibal terror' are local blokes with sideburns,beer bellies and self smeared grease dancing around waving plastic skulls..
'mad foxes' is just honeysuckle beyond belief..the stupidest attempt at movie making ever..i would love to meet the director.

Latest posts

Back