Would anybody like to be my friend?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrianD

Reaction score
Hi my name is Brian, I am 23 and from Dublin, Ireland.

i am pretty shy, but come out of my shell once I get to know people a bit better. I am into sports, reading and current affairs. But I like to broaden my horizons when I can, so I like to listen to people talk about their interests, even if they don't match with mine.

i have a good few guys i know to go for a few beers with at at the weekend, but my social life with that crowd revolves around drinking.

They are good guys, but i don't feel i have much of a connection with them, and feel very uncomfortable talking to them about any issues I am having in my life.

At the moment, I am feeling very lonely as I have nobody to go for a coffee/cinema with, or somebody to just tell about my day, whether it was good or bad, if something funny happened in work etc.

So if anybody would like to talk, or be my penpal/email buddy, or even find out a bit more about me, please let me know, I would love to hear from you :)

I don't mind new friends! I'm 17 and from the United States. You can call me Kay or Conner, your choice. I identify as male and I like anime, reading, and occasionally writing. I'm used to having friends about your age, most of mine are despite my own age. I can PM you with contact info if you're interested.

Latest posts

Back