WOULD U GO OUT WITH ME? I DONT MIND

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emma ruby

Reaction score
ok i know my self very well so here we go.

i get what i want.. it is as simple as that

sometimes all you need is to ask for it if you didnt get it that way then you do it differently.

Its about this guy who work with a company that works with our company i see him once every month and we dont talk, i saw him once outside but i didnt even know his name.

I was in a coffee shop with one of my guy friends and he was with 2 ladies and a guy so probably he have a girlfriend but he came said hi Emma nice to see you out bla bla bla.

he knows my name CHECK
he didnt bother or felt threatined by my guy friend CHECK
he was confident CHECK

month went by and i saw him again he looks like a gentleman
he dresses really nice and he looks clean and smells really nice.

he isnt a boiy he is a man.

i wanted him. why i dont know i just wanna figure him out

do i like him the way a girl like a guy in a relationship NO
do i like him enough to be bothered if i dated him or not NO

i saw him today he gave me the LOOKS but the office with full of people so he couldnt talk to me and vise verse

SO i toke his No off his company profile that we keep, i rang him and this was the conversation

Hi Chris this is Emma i toke your No off work , I wanna ask you out, if you are ina relation then sorry to bother you if you not then ill give you some time to consider it.

Chris Hi Emma you are nerves and you are speaking very fast.

Emma well, asking guys out is not my think

Chris i should of done that this morning, ask you out but there was too many people in your office

Emma yes its sort of coffeeshop during the day ha ha ha

Chris yes Emma i wouldnt mind going out with you its very simple dont worry about it im driving you now so i will call you later if you wanna go out for drinks

Emma ok see you later then

_________ now reading into the phone call he said he wanted to ask me ut, he said he dont mind !!

Now i dont mind is what annoys me!!!!!

it sounded like yea why the heck not im bored...

what do you think

Haha, Emma

The guy has game. Give him a chance. It's called "Catstring" Theory. He is trying to seem 'uninterested'. :D Besides, he smells good, right? What could go wrong!

Joseph said:
Haha, Emma

The guy has game. Give him a chance. It's called "Catstring" Theory. He is trying to seem 'uninterested'. :D Besides, he smells good, right? What could go wrong!

hahaha Joe you are so right !! what can go wrong?

Emma ruby said:
i wanted him. why i dont know i just wanna figure him out

Yeaaaaahhhh... I'm not so sure that this is a good reason to be in a relationship. To "figure him out." Because as soon as you feel like you know him well enough, you're gonna lose interest and your eye will be caught by some other mysterious guy that you "want to figure out."

Just be careful to understand your own motivations when seeking relationships.

I think your over analyzing his words.
It's just a normal cool response imo.

it could sound like me saying that.
I would wish that any woman would stalk me like that and call me out for a date like that.

Date him and see what happens

I think he's just playing it cool.

Or atleast trying to :)

Anyway, I've said things like that too, even when i was really interested; so don't judge too quickly!

Go Out with Him...

Ive been asked ouit by plenty of women...it weird like that sometimes..

Jenni and I used to work together...so it was kind of like that.. I going through saperations after seoarattions in a relationship..So was she..the timing was wierd too..becuz everytime I get separated..she would too..So after 1 yr of that we were like??? Something is going on here..
But was so not sure and didnt know..exactly becuz I repected her.

anyway...She finally broke down N asked me to have diinner with her...
Even after dinner..I was still gun shy.. Came back to my place and talked for hours...And I still didnt get the hint.lmao...She said she had to go..
So she left....
She drove around the freaken block and knocked my door again.. Before it finally clicked...
Brcuase Jenni was a very very beautiful and loving woman..she scared the lving honeysuckle out me.lol

Anyway...even in my current situation..
Renae had to tell me exactly what she wants..(she my HS sweetheart) So were talking about more than just dating..
Never the less..its still kind of the samething. She was nerves about everything and all the things that happened between us...

So..I bascilly had to be calm ..so she would be calm...So she could express herself freely and tell me what she really wants..Its more direct and straight forward between her and I now. Shes putting her livlelyhood on the line...as I am...but its a risk we.re both willing to take...
I know Im suppost to be with her...
I was thinking about her today...I had goose bumps all over....Ive never had goose bumps thinking about a woman before.

This whole thread just made me laugh out loud :D
My two cents are I don't ask men out. Period. Ever. My middle name is "I ain't no man-chaser". :) If a guy is really interested and I don't care how shy he is or whatever, he'll find a way to show you he's truly interested.

Teresa

Lonesome Crow said:
Teresa...
if I lick you once...I'll make a stalker out of ya :p

lol that was very fun lonesome crow, I could almost picture it.

I asked hubby out but I knew he was crazy about me cause he was ALWAYS looking at me when I wasn't looking(so he thought). He's friend said he almost ran away when I made my move lol.

@Cathedral go TROLL some where else!!!!

lol im happy you all responded to my poor gay thread :p

im not looking for a relationship as im not a relationship kinda person, i dont like him enough to be bothered, big chances im just wasting my time because its winter time and no other things to do..

sound selfish maybe , i know its kinda is

am i bothered about the fact that i ask guys out NO

why? because i simply know that i can get who ever i want when ever i want , if you look like me you will understand so why waste time and not go after what i want .!!!

what happens when i figure him out ? ill get so bored ill tell him listen ya dating you was fun now it aint any more , wanna be friends ok , not then good bye.!!!

is it a big deal ?? nop

why did i write this thread, because i like to rant

hehehe see you soon in my next rant thread :x

Went ouit wih Tracy for around 5 month..we had a great time. I dont regret it.
our so call song...
The feel good dreg...by Anberlin.
For a while she would blast that song
everytime she gets into my car or when we go out..

I get ya...u probably very pretty and have a lot of confidence..

Women like you N francis are amazing.
I learn so much from Fransic from the short period of time I had with her.
Non Judgemental, no expectations.
I savor every moment I had with her cuz I knew it wasnt going last forever.

The most important thing I learned from dating Francis was that I had to be self spupporting @ the very core of my being. My happiness depended entirely on me. I couldntt be an emotional vampire. I had to treat her with the up most respect Its actually unconditional love that most couples never arrive to even after decades of being together.

Basic ******* grammar!

Use it sometime. It will help you be more understood and not be seen as a brainless waste of time... Lonesome Crow. :rolleyes:

And also, the roll eyes smiley is crap. It's not animated. How do you know if the smiley is rolling his eyes or just simply looking up? But hey, there's a stupid animated smiley with a smiley hitting another smiley with a club. Har har har. Why can't we have cool smileys here?

Lonesome Crow said:
Teresa...
if I lick you once...I'll make a stalker out of ya :p

Hooo boy, LC - them is fightin' words - lol.
Come on man, I've been licked already and still not a stalker!! :D

Teresa

Latest posts

Back