WOULD U GO OUT WITH ME? I DONT MIND

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your English is poor, your posts are disjointed, and I have only a vague grasp on what ideas or events you are trying to communicate. Please tell me you are dyslexic or speaking English as a second language so that you have an excuse.

What I did gather is that you asked a guy out, who you met somewhere, and maybe you work with him (this part was not entirely clear). In which case, good for you, I think?

She asked a guy out that works with a company that works with the company she works for. Wasn't to hard to follow. Really I don't understand the problem, if there is one.

well, English is my 3rd language !! and it aint that bad at least all the English tests i had in different British embassies around the world says so...

but if you have a problem understanding me then dont bother read something you dont understand its a waste of time

Oh.

Sorry, I had gotten the impression you were from the UK or something. If it's you're 3rd language then you actually speak it rather well.

Latest posts

Back