Would you date a girl who had HIV?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oral sex would be impossible... even recieving would be slightly risky. So nope.

Condoms don't protect you from all STDs and STIs. Just throwing that out there.

That depends on whether or not the other person wanted us to have sex with each other. I'm not willing to take any risks with my health. Now, if I could have a sex partner outside of the relationship, and my S.O. could find an HIV positive sex partner outside of the relationship, I'd be more willing to consider it.

Yes. I would date someone that's HIV+. I know a couple that have been married for almost 15 years, she's HIV+......he still is not. Protection is key. Oral can be done with protection too (though granted it's not as fun).

No, out of the question!

I love how like 5 guys all said 'yes' then a couple of women said no and people started changing their tune hahahaha. Come on fellas!

I would date that girl.
It is difficult for me to get so attached to person that I would be ready to start dating or even consider it. So if I happen to meet person who I would be ready to date, I wouldn't waste the opportunity. It happens so rarely. Age, sex, backgrounds, HIV-positiveness are unimportant things at moment like that.
Sex with protection or no sex at all? Doesn't matter for me.

1000lifetimes said:
No, out of the question!

I love how like 5 guys all said 'yes' then a couple of women said no and people started changing their tune hahahaha. Come on fellas!

Still yes. My opinion is MY opinion. I don't care one iota for what anyone else thinks on the matter. :p

I would if I were in love with her, otherwise probably not.

Yes I would... I just want to have someone to talk to. Sex isn't the only thing in life, we could still enjoy each others company. I would love to find a girl that I could stand to be around, that doesn't think she has bigger balls than me. That would be a miracle in it's self !!

Latest posts

Back