Would you date/marry someone with ginger hair?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uh yeah, red headed girls are awesome. The guys kind of get screwed over, but their sisters sure look amazing.

Only if he had an unfeasibly large..................bank balance hahaha

Seriously, if I was attracted to a person their hair colour wouldn't matter, besides they can always dye it or shave it off.

I've never understood why some people act like ginger people are the spawn of satan and find it acceptable to ridicule them.
I've always had quite the perchant for ginger men and I love freckles so normally it's a win, win.
So yes is the answer to your question.

I'm glad to see such positive answers to this question. I don't understand the negativity toward redheads either.

But anyway!

To answer the question, I am a redhead and have dated other redheads in the past so the answer is yes. Hair of any color matters not.

If someone isn't willing to date you based on the colour of your hair, then they weren't worth the effort in the first place. It's got to be one of the stupidest reasons ever for not wanting a relationship...

One of the most beautiful girls I've ever met had red hair. It might have been dyed somewhat, but she was absolutely gorgeous with red hair. One of the others was a strawberry blonde, I think. Very lovely.

I think this is an odd question. Hair color means nothing to me in my choice of a partner. What matters is chemistry, rapport, and attraction. All natural hair colors are open to me. (Maybe even a few artificial colors, too.)

Latest posts

Back