Would you date/marry someone with ginger hair?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Magic lamp. - A ginger man finds a magic lamp and rubs it. A Genie appears and says"make a wish". Ginger says "I want a huge mansion made of solid gold and 100 bedrooms". Genie looks at him and says"don't be an idiot,do you have any idea how much gold that would take,that's impossible,ask for something else". Ginger says" I want everyone to stop making fun of my hair colour" Genie replies,"So,this mansion,...........did you want all 100 bedrooms en-suite"?

gabriel20 said:
Magic lamp. - A ginger man finds a magic lamp and rubs it. A Genie appears and says"make a wish". Ginger says "I want a huge mansion made of solid gold and 100 bedrooms". Genie looks at him and says"don't be an idiot,do you have any idea how much gold that would take,that's impossible,ask for something else". Ginger says" I want everyone to stop making fun of my hair colour" Genie replies,"So,this mansion,...........did you want all 100 bedrooms en-suite"?

haaaaaaaaaaa...exactly :D

hey ginger...take that...

ginger__s_demotivational_poster_by_littleclover16-d4yjk2e.jpg

proof-that-satan-is-a-ginger-evil-best-demotivational-posters.jpg

h0C57A9AC

6d487fb5579ba5f96ec33c1a0a7bbe1b.jpg

images

mn40hyzi4r.jpg

demotivational-posters-maybe-now-709979.jpg

conjecture...if you had one that is...haaaaaaaaaaaa...:D:D:D:D

demotivational-poster-14323.jpg

fact: sperm banks do NOT accept ginger sperm...look it up...:club:

21_ginger2_g_k.jpg

Yep,it's true. Personally I think it's a conspiracy. Everyone afraid that one day,ginger people will take over the World . Guess what, it's already started............be afraid,be very afraid !

gabriel20 said:
Yep,it's true. Personally I think it's a conspiracy. Everyone afraid that one day,ginger people will take over the World . Guess what, it's already started............be afraid,be very afraid !

it will never happen...BUT if it did i would be very afraid indeed ;)

gabriel20 said:
We will of course take prisoners who will be treated kindly!

fixed >> We will of course take prisoners who will be feed to the ghost of rufus the red!

i thought you would have gotten a kick out of that...

rufus the red was king william II of england...

William II earned the nickname Rufus either because of his red hair or his propensity for anger. William Rufus never married and had no offspring.

According to the very latest research ,carried out by Professor Light in Cambridge ,William the second never married but liked to tup many of the local barmaids,serving wenches,and ladies of the night,and begat many offspring on the "wrong side of the blankets". Latest D.N.A testing confirms that many of the people in England with the ginger gene,are actually direct decendents of William.

gabriel20 said:
According to the very latest research ,carried out by Professor Light in Cambridge ,William the second never married but liked to tup many of the local barmaids,serving wenches,and ladies of the night,and begat many offspring on the "wrong side of the blankets". Latest D.N.A testing confirms that many of the people in England with the ginger gene,are actually direct decendents of William.

very interesting :)

TheSkaFish said:
If it's any consolation, I thought a lot of the ginger women in the "Purgatory" picture were rather good-looking indeed! The ones who were grown-up, of course.

haaaaaaaaaaaa...as if we needed you to clarify that...too funny...:D

rufus2.jpg

Does having a boyfriend with a ginger beard count? :p 'Cause in that case I would date/marry a ginger.
He always says he got half a soul, since gingers don't have souls. Which is so stupid in my opinion. I think that's from an episode of South Park.

Cynni said:
Does having a boyfriend with a ginger beard count? :p 'Cause in that case I would date/marry a ginger.
He always says he got half a soul, since gingers don't have souls. Which is so stupid in my opinion. I think that's from an episode of South Park.

cynni...you're right...it did come from south park...I just googled it...who knew?!

I've got ginger hair and I'm married. Luckily people have never teased me over the colour, Some people have even said they are jealous.

Totally!! I have a real weakness for a ginger man. I find it so sexy.

Plus, I have always wanted ginger hair myself. The really bright shade of ginger that some people have. I have always found it such a gorgeous colour.

Latest posts

Back