would you or wouldn't you

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Neither. I would never get married again. He was both good lover and provider but boring and dull in all other facets of life.

Would you convert to be able to get married?

oh yes unless they do insane things like forbidding blood transfusion, wives sharing, airplanes hijacking etc

would you allow your partner to donate reproductive material

Its not my place to say what anyone does with their reproductive material or vice versa.

If your partner was an organ donor but you didn't want that would you go against their wishes for what you wanted?

Absolutely. They get to choose and I get to choose. Well, unless she withheld sex or food then I will become a proud organ donor. :)

Would you use sex or food as a tool?

Yeps as they are very handy tools when it comes to world domination 😂

Would you accept a gift if you knew your partner had their rich ex pay for it?

Edit; ok I misread that, you mean had their ex by it for me in the here and now - I was reading as something they had before - left behind. Loll. InThat case, no no and no. You shouldn't be communicating with your ex's in the first place nvm asking them for money..

Would you live in a place where the climate stays extremely cold? freezing weather.

Last edited:
Only if they were moving

When cleaning your hoarding friends house would you sort or just throw it all away?

I cleaned an ex-friends hoarded house so he could move. But it wasn't too disgusting. I sorted piles as donate, trash, move to storage, move right away, and using now.

Would you drive more then 20 miles one way for work?

Hello! The game is to answer the previous question and then ask a question for the next person. :)

Sfgiantslover has an unfortunate habit of derailing any game he/she participates in. Whether it's done on purpose or through a genuine misunderstanding of simple instructions, is something I can't quite work out.

No I wouldn't.

If you were asked out but its to go to an event you aren't really into, would you go?

Maybe. Ha! ha! If it's a guy then no way. If it's a girl and I want to get to know her better then I would say yes. If I said no that might be the end of things. :)

Would you ever stop a date before it was finished because you could tell it wasn't going any where?

Latest posts

Back