Would you rather..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sword! *stab stab stab stab* Attack is the best form of defense! Not that I'm violent or owt ¬.¬

Pube in your food or spit in your food?

hack a loogie in it

would you rather consume a drink with sugar or aspartame in it?

Well that's cheery ಠ_ಠ

I think freezing could potentially be less painful, that is if you develop hypothermia before frostbite sets in. Hypothermia can induce a state of euphoria and dementia, and then I think you sort of just lose consciousness. So I'll go with that, from the cold. Despite the fact that I hate the cold, it would still be better than the alternative.

Would you rather be attacked by a swarm of birds or bats?

Ryan,birds don't swarm,neither do bat's!But I guess bats,because I watched "The Birds",and it still scares the s**t out of me!

Would you rather holiday in the Caribbean,or the Swiss Alps?

if i start just before midnight i could probably do both, but if i had to choose i'd say evening, that way i'd have a better chance at both.

would you rather have breakfast for supper or pizza for breakfast?

Jilted John said:
Ryan,birds don't swarm,neither do bat's!...
Yes they do.
[youtube]PNgGBemdnuw[/youtube] [youtube]eakKfY5aHmY[/youtube]

Breakfast for supper.

Would you rather travel back in time and see the dinosaurs, or see what the year 3000 looks like?

RyanEhf said:
Jilted John said:
Ryan,birds don't swarm,neither do bat's!...
Yes they do.
[youtube]PNgGBemdnuw[/youtube] [youtube]eakKfY5aHmY[/youtube]

Breakfast for supper.

Would you rather travel back in time and see the dinosaurs, or see what the year 3000 looks like?

Birds are and do flock,a bunch of bats are something else,but I'm buggered if I can remember what it is,but a swarm,it ain't!

See the Dinosaurs,I'll live to 3000 anyway!

a bunch of bats is called a colony. But whether or not they swarm, I don't know.

Would you rather lose your hearing or your sight?

my hearing. what?

Would you rather be attacked by a large number of angry birds or a whole lot of crazy bats?

RavenQuill said:
a bunch of bats is called a colony. But whether or not they swarm, I don't know.

Would you rather lose your hearing or your sight?
I think a bunch of bats,are only called a colony when they are hanging up side down in a cave or something.A bit like a swarm of bees is called a hive when they're at home.

Latest posts

Back