Would you rather..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sleep on a rock

Would you rather jump off a 100 ft cliff into raging waters or stand outside in a thunder storm with an umbrella with a metal rod on top of it?

Well, apparently I have gotten to be an expert at kissing frogs, so I will take that one.

Heat wave or snow storm?

I love snow, gimme the snow, I hate heat, you can keep that

Would you rather babysit children or raccoons?

That's a tough one...tea tastes better but coffee has more caffeine....hmmm

Would you rather build a snowman or go to the beach?

build a snow man - less travel involved.

Would you rather travel by train or by boat?

I'd rather have perfect health, just because I really hate going to the doctor's.

Would you rather watch The Wedding Singer on a loop for 72 hours, or eat nothing but cheese pizza for a month?

I'd pick the pizza because I don't like Adam Sandler.

Would you rather be temporarily locked in a buried coffin or be covered in spiders?

Go for the spiders on this one.

Would you rather be locked in a room with a bunch of kids who've had their sugar fix or jump in a freezing lake on a cold night?

Jump in a freezing lake on a cold night! I've done this many times, it's invigorating!

Would you rather live in a world without flowers or live in a world without delicious desserts.

Without delicious desserts (I'm a diabetic, so it'd be no great loss for me)

Would you rather wake up covered in spiders, or wake up in the middle of major surgery?

Covered in spiders, because I don't mind them. Just don't crawl in my ears, guys.

Would you rather eat balut or hamsa (the tissue around the fallopian tubes of a frog)?

Oh, I don't know what balut is but I definitely do not wish to eat Fallopian tissue. I'll take the balut.

Would you rather sit through an extended edition of Titanic or iron 50 dress shirts?

iron 50 dress shirts (I would put the iron to my genitals before I watched Titanic again).

Would you rather fight 40 duck sized horses or 1 horse sized duck?

^ lol...I feel ya on that.

I am terrified of all ducks, regardless of size - they bite. I guess the horse-duck would take less bullets, so I'll take that one.

Would you rather sit through an entire presentation of 'Carmen' or 'Madame Butterfly'?

Latest posts

Back