Would you rather..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh gross...I cannot, in good conscience, pick either. In fact, I am honestly nauseated now - thanks.

Would you rather see BC in a pink lace nightie or gouge out your own eyes?

Gouge out my own eyes (though I think that I would end up doing that either way).

Would you rather listen to every Coldplay song back to back or fall into a vat of acid?

Smell my own gas (though, in fairness, I would choose that more often than I should admit)

Would you rather slip in public restroom or shave a hobo's legs?

^ lol, you're such a man, Raab.

Oh, I have to choose the hobo. I would feel compelled to shave off my own skin if I fell onto the floor of a public restroom.

Would you rather carry a man-purse each day or a fanny pack?

Fanny pack - there's a point in every man's life where wearing a fanny pack is no longer an embarrassment, and I think I've reached that age.

Would you rather lose an eye or a foot?

I don't know...would I get a discount on shoes if I choose foot?

Would you rather watch a really bad football game or a really good boxing match?

Grape jelly

Would you rather sing '99 Bottles of Beer' or 'Row Your Boat' on a cross country car trip?

Gasoline, even diesel.

Would you rather be an accomplice to a bank heist or the getaway driver?

Hmm, stand as long as I was moving.

Would you rather give a speech on stage or be the random person the magician picked out of the audience to assist him?

Seeing as how they ultimately create the same result, I'll take Ex-lax because they offer a chocolate flavor.

Would you rather clean up after someone that had a box of Ex-lax or a bottle of Immodium?

^ Wait...seriously? I thought they were for the same, er, problem?

Definitely early.

The next person likes the Black Eyed Peas.

I would say yes, except this is the would you rather game

^BTW, Immodium stops you up. Ex lax makes you go.

Ugh, I got my games confused again - sorry. That's what I get for shopping while answering questions.

Would you rather listen to the Black Eyed Peas or Ludacris for 12 straight hours?

Latest posts

Back