Would you rather..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't wish to do either. Neither one would make me feel very good. I could never face being a celebrity, so I'm going to have to bed one, but I'll politely explain that I'm not into it and have no interest in anything further.

Would you rather have snow or sunshine?

Snow is more interesting - as long as the house is well-heated, and I don't have to go out in it.

Would you rather own a dog-sized hamster, or a hamster-sized dog?

A friend... unless the family member is one of my nieces/nephew.

Would you rather sing karaoke or play charades?

Play charades, I could probably destroy any sound :D

Would you rather pay a compliment or receive one?

I'd rather receive one (though depending on what it is or who it's from, I might still doubt it).

Would you rather be able to do whatever you wanted in the real world due to near-infinite wealth and top-level ability in the areas of your choice?

Or would you rather live in a cartoon world, and be able to do whatever you wanted there because it's a cartoon (but never experience things as they are in the real world)?

Neither. One is a poisoned chalice and the other is basically the same as I've done in the past.

Would you rather stand your ground or turn and run?

Ha ha wife and a girlfriend hmmmm I'd be lucky

Would you rather a 75 million lottery win or marry your fauvorite celebrity?

There are no celebrities i'd like to marry so it would be the money I guess, but that's not over appealing either

Would you rather spend Christmas at home or away?

Latest posts

Back