Would you rather..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As bad as it sounds, i am ready to be someone else.

Would you rather go to a movie or a stage play?

Without the details, hiking for a day. I have had some nice times doing that.

Would you rather surf or water ski?

water ski.. i'm lazy

would you rather

be always happy but the consequence is that everyone you come in contact with will forever be sad
orrr be always sad and the consequence is anyone you come in contact with will forever be happy?

jales said:
water ski.. i'm lazy

would you rather

be always happy but the consequence is that everyone you come in contact with will forever be sad
orrr be always sad and the consequence is anyone you come in contact with will forever be happy?

be always sad and the consequence is anyone you come in contact with will forever be happy? I love to see others happy :)

Like green or blue

like green.. my walls are green.. n im stuck here 2 the next two years lol

.......be a servant in the best castle.. like a super rich place..where there is always food and you have nice beds and everything is available to you..but you are a servant
or own your own land and stuff but you are dirt poor and cant buy food..and you cant sell the land either :p
?

own my own land and stuff but am dirt poor and cant buy food..and cant sell the land either: I live that way now...

like day time or night time

They both have the tendency of becomming one and the same, but I guess I'll say communism.

Live in Nazi Germany or Stalinist Russia?

Geez what a choice. Nazi Germany.

Live in Spain or live in Italy?

I had a quick flash where i saw that i had become my father causing me to go into a deep depression so i would say my mother.

Be only mentally healthy or be only physically healthy?

Latest posts

Back