Would you rather..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll take Red but I haven't heard them, and I don't really remember pink too well to be honest..

Learn to play flute or violin?

samba101 said:
free ipod

Kill yourself or get killed?

Samba you ask a tough question. Hmmmm. Well, it depends. If I kill myself, it would be on accident or purpose because that is how it is for most who do that. If I am killed then it would either be by accident or violence. I guess the fact that the suicide means a lot of pain and hopelessness, I wouldn't chose it. It would have events leading up to it that would be unbearable. So here is my answer that doesn't fit...lol

1. Be killed by accident by a stranger. That way my family gets some money. The cons of this is that they would probley have to deal with some biterness about the situation.
2. Kill myself on accident.
3. Violent death by stranger. (No unbearable painful events causing this)
4. The worst, most loneliest way to go. Would really hurt those who loved me in a very cruel way.

---------------------
Would you rather eat fruits or vegetables?

Sunny

peanut butter or jelly?

Star Wars.

Would you rather watch Star Wars or Star Trek (whichever iteration of any of the aforementioned you choose)?

Star Wars

Star Wars or Battlestar Galactica?

Never have hope so I don't start out with any unrealistic expectations in life. Both suck.

Die alone, or live forever, but alone?

samba101 said:
Die in pain

Cling to the past or head for the unknown.

Head for the unknown. . .

Be happy alone and live forever or be happy and not alone and die?

Latest posts

Back