Would you rather..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
glue

brush teeth or brush hair.

hairless

be to hot or be to cold

Advanced Physics. I have just never really cared much for chemistry.

Be a famous rockstar or a noted and respected scientist?

That's a tough question.
>_<
I aspire to be a noted and respected scientist. And as a teen musician I'm not so disillusioned as to not recognize the shittier aspects of being a famous rockstar. I'll be responsible for once and say scientist.

Scenario; you're in a prolonged coma. Do you want to be on prolonged life support and live the rest of your life in a vegitive state with the possibility that you may wake up someday, though would likely be severely mentally retarded if you ever did wake up,
or would you rather be taken off of life support after your condition was determined to be permanent?
Basically, would you rather live the rest of your life as a vegetable, or die?

I think i would like be on life support for two years and by then if i didn't wake up. I would prefer to taken off. By then the chances of me waking up would be slim, and if i did wake up after more than two years I would feel like I've missed too much to catch up.

would you rather take a tour down the amazon River or See the Pyramids?

I'll meet a yeti don't let me ever see an alien please,lol

If your wife was sick and you couldn't afford medicine would you steal the medicine she needs and go to jail for a long time or let her condition worsen and potentially die?

I would steal the medicine

maximum security prison for 10 years
or
low security prison for 15 years

exile

being boiled in oil
or
being dropped into a vat of acid

depends on the kind of acid, but probably boiled, my nerves would fry before I get as much pain as acid, plus that would seep into my mouth and lungs and eyes, not an enjoyable experience, feeling yourself dissolve :/

would you rather jump out of a plane without a parachute or go down with the plane in the hopes it will survive? (you are over land)

vat of acid

live rich and die with a lot of debt
or
live poor and die with a lot of money in the bank

live rich and die with a lot of debt

eat alive worms
or
frozen roaches?

live worms, just down em with a cold drink and think its spagetti lol

o.0 ....my previous question was ignored >.<

parachute

would you rather discover something brilliant that causes the death of many, many people,

or
discover nothing at all (that's brilliant i mean)?

That is a hard question...If you think of how the people who developed the nuclear bomb's invention went on to kill a lot of people but at the same time it can also be used as a very efficient power source too....I guess i would rather discover nothing at all

Who would you rather meet, Napoleon or Einstein?

Einstein. Napoleon seems like he'd be to much of an ego maniac.

Fight in an unjust war being forced to kill many innocents or be executed for disloyalty?

Latest posts

Back