Would you rather..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chopper. Jet fuel is expensive.

Would you rather attend a political rally or go to Dairy Queen?

I don't know what a dairy queen is, it sounds like a yoghourt, but I think I would like to go one as the name conjours up meadows and wildflowers.

Would you rather:

go on a package holiday in search of sun, sea, sand, sangria and....er....anything else

or

stay in a sweet little cottage in the country and enjoy rural surroundings with maybe the sea not far away
?

Lynda said:
I don't know what a dairy queen is, it sounds like a yoghourt, but I think I would like to go one as the name conjours up meadows and wildflowers.

Would you rather:

go on a package holiday in search of sun, sea, sand, sangria and....er....anything else

or

stay in a sweet little cottage in the country and enjoy rural surroundings with maybe the sea not far away
?

Dairy Queen is a fast food joint that also serves ice cream. Meadows and wildflowers would be better. Oh, and I'd rather stay in the sweet little cottage. It sounds very relaxing.

Woul you rather go to a sporting event or an opera?

I would have to say leg and arm. You can always get a prosthetic leg.

WYR cook for someone while they worked or just be lazy all day?

I don't know. All I know how to be is plain-looking and dim.

Same question.

Aragorn; Arwen's a babe!

Would you rather live in an epic fantasy world or a science fiction universe?

epic fantasy world

Live on a mountain or live in a valley?

Live in a valley. This would be easy; I already live in a valley.

Would you rather spend the night in a lightless cave or deep in the woods without a tent?

ok so that depends on what time of the year it is. but im gonna go with cave because i think i could huddle up next to a rock and keep warm for the night better that out in the open where cougars are more likely to spot me.

ok so bad dream gone real. would you rather walk into school naked and everyones laughing at you or be falling from the sky without ever reaching the ground

Falling from the sky for sure. I'd have a heart attack and die anyway if I suffered the humiliation of walking into a public place naked and everyone laughed.

Would you rather work a moderately respectable but mundane job your whole life without trying for your dreams or try for your dreams, fail, and live in poverty for the remainder?

Mundane job, I like my creature comforts.
Would you rather win $90 million dollars and blow it in a year, or win $2 million and have it for the rest of your life?

USA - too hard to learn a new language..

would you rather have a dinner guest -

:with exteme constant flatulance

:eek:r a habit of biting their toenails at the end of the meal

They can bite their toe nails.

Would you rather go sky diving or bungee jumping?

Latest posts

Back