Would you rather..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dog food anyday, as long as it's dog biscuits anyway!

Would you rather have a brilliant mind or a brilliant body?

Definitely a brilliant mind.

Would you rather have needles for leg hair, or
have flares shoot out of your nose every time you say the word "the" (ouch).

Flares! I'd adopt a Yorkshire twang and mostly replace it with t' eg pass t' milk and if they ignore me I just restate (pointing my nose at them) Pass THE milk lol they'd soon pay more attention lol

would you rather help yourself or help others?

Help others. I'm beyond help. :p

Would you rather go on a date with Amy Winehouse or go swimming with a school of piranhas?

(For the record, I'd recommend the piranhas)

Piranhas, definitely.

Would you rather deliver a speech naked to a thousand people or sleep on a bed of nails?

The piranhas, I'd end up in a better state at the end of it.
Would you rather go through life with no pain, but at the end die a horribly painful death.
Or would you rather go through life as you are now, and die peacefully and painlessly.

holy crap that's a tough one

My life has been painful, so I'd hope for the painless death, but I'm not afraid of a painful one.

if you're a guy: get a blowjob or go down on a chick
if you're a girl: give a blowjob or have him go down on you

Can't I get both? But I guess I'd rather GIVE pleasure than GET pleasure, so I'd go down on a chick.

Would you rather bleed (for 3 hours) out of your eyes or your ears?

Eyes...more epic. Someone says "HEY grainofrice is bleeding from the eyes", everyone comes running to see...you say "hey grainofrice is bleeding from the ears" everyone's like "eeew...gross...probably pushed too hard with a q-tip"...eyes 4 sure.

long lasting friendship or a one night stand (with the same person...assuming they're the gender of your preference)

Right now? I'm thinking a one night stand wouldn't hurt. :p

Would you rather be slapped by a nun with a ruler or by a world champion boxer?

World champion boxer, but only if there's a multi-million dollar contract involved.

Would you rather swim through a pool full of thumbtacks or eat a whole jar of pickled pigs feet?

Swim through a pool of thumbtacks. I like thumbtacks, and I like swimming.

Would you rather present your local news butt naked, or have a picture shown of you on your local news warning locals of your suspicious behaviour as you were caught on CCTV jerking off to an unfortunate shaped piece of chicken breast, but the photo they present of you, is you fully clothed wearing your best outfit? (It's a tough one I know.)

There already has been a news show done by naked people, so i'll go for the second one.

Would you rather win the lottery or get a big raise?

Win the lottery.

Would you rather be trapped on a roller coaster, which is standing still in the middle of its route, for 30 minutes, or ride a roller coaster 5 rounds without a break?

OOohhh I think I'd rather get stuck on the roller coaster :D

Would you rather die of a new disease and get it named after you, or invent a new type of transportation and remain unknown for the rest of your life?

little finger

Would you rather be brutally tortured all day until you die or watch the samething happen to someone you love?

Watch it happen to someone I love. Cuz that's how I roll. lol

Would you rather eat applesauce or oatmeal for the rest of your life?

Oatmeal. Too much applesauce can precipitate... unpleasant physical reactions.

Would you rather tight, smelly cave overlooking the most scenic, picturesque valley in the world, or in an elaborate mansion located in the middle of the world's largest landfill?

Latest posts

Back