Would you rather..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bowl of cereal if the cereal is frosted flakes

would you rather a bowl of frosted flakes or a bowl of lucky charms

Frosted flakes. I don't do those things that are supposed to be marshmallows.

Would you rather have coffee or tea?

strawberries

would you rather have mineral water or tonic water?

Tough decision. CONS: vampires - can't go out in the daylight, looks suspicious, easy to kill if resting place is known. Werewolves - can't blend in or socialize in werewolf form, powers are linked to the moon which isn't always out, retain any injuries from when in wolf form, lose control over own will, vulnerable to silver.

PROS: vampires - can still walk among humans undetected while retaining powers, possible telepathic/telekinetic & flight abilities, snappy dressers. Werewolves - superior strength and fighting ability, can go out in the daylight as a human.

I think I'll go with vampire. I kind of live like one already...

Would you rather be superman or batman?

I like that you rationalized the pros and cons there. :p

I would say batman. Idk why.I just always liked batman.

Would you rather be a giant hamster or a tiny rhino?

I would like to be the Jack LaLanne's Power Juicer. Have you ever seen the infomercial on that? That thing looks like a beast! :p haha

Would you rather be a rock or scissors?

Pff my juicer makes that thing look like a cheese grater. Just sayin

I think I'd rather be a rock, seeing as how rock beats scissors. I'd just have to hope I didn't meet any paper.

Would you rather be scorpion or sub zero?

Hmm...then I'm totally jealous of you juicer. (d)

MORTAL COMBAT! *hums them song* It has been a very long time since I have played that game and/or watched the movie...so I don't remember a lot about them. I guess I will choose scorpion, because if memory serves he was a badass.

Would you rather be Donatello or Michelangelo?

Donatello

Would you rather make an envelope or run in circles?

run in circles, even tho envelope making is easy.

Would you rather write a letter by hand or do the dishes?

Write a letter, that can be sort of fun depending what you're writing about. Dishes are always a drag (n)

Would you rather win the lottery and be set for life or get your dream job. You'd have to work until the average retirement age but it's work you enjoy...or it's work that you would dislike the least.

Hmm, I know I'm supposed to say dream job, but I would rather have the money. I'm sick of financially struggling. I'll just volunteer my work for free, then hopefully I can still work my dream job. (cause I would have to do something or I would go crazy!)

Would you rather not eat for a week or not sleep for a week?

I think not sleeping would be less painful...but either one would really suck.

Would you rather explore one of the great pyramids...at night, or an ancient Aztec ruin...at night?

I think I would choose the pyramids...at night.

Would you rather only be able to listen to music OR only be able to watch movies?

I would go for music; never get tired of that.

Would you rather be my girl or just my friend?

Well, since I don't know you, just your friend.

Would you rather wear the same pair of pants everyday OR wear the same shirt everyday?

Latest posts

Back