Would you rather..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would rather be able to dip my chocolate-chip cookies in a glass of chocolate milk! Heh but really, I would only want the cookies if they were the soft chewy kind, otherwise....I'm going to go with the chocolate milk.

Would you rather not get along with your sister-in-law or your mother-in-law or if you're a dude...would you rather not get along with your brother-in-law or your father-in-law?

I don't get along with my mother-in-law... so we'll stick with that :D

Would you rather wake up early or oversleep

welp I would rather be than not be.. so duck it is quack..

would you rather sit through a elementary school chorus recital or dental surgery

RyanEhf said:
Ok, um John? Just curious, but where did you expect the game to go after that LOL!!!!
Cheers Pal,saved my arse again,(gotta stop drinking in the mornings)

RyanEhf said:
Ok, um John? Just curious, but where did you expect the game to go after that LOL!!!!
Haven't a clue what your'e talking about old chap!

RyanEhf said:
Don't know what you're talking about.

Lol no worries John.

They say ignorance is bliss, but I'd rather retain my knowledge.

Would you rather be, or slap a mime?

It would have to be a giant squid, Iv'e Already got........no,we can't go there!

Would you rather sail the world or play in the bath?

Lol I'm not a fan of baths, and I would like to travel more. Sail the world it is...hopefully I don't run into any pirates.

Would you rather go cliff diving or sky diving?

Cliff diving,I know I can swim,not sure if I can fly!

Would you rather be doing this or going to my daughter's house for a roast lamb dinner.Byyyyeee!

I would say the latter, that sounds delicious (yum) although it is 10am here...

Would you rather run with the bulls are swim with the sharks?

LOL! Oh man, tough choice...really tough choice here. I'll have to go with the o.c., provided it was only one episode, because that would only leave me with mental scars which are easier to hide.

Would you rather do a hundred push-ups with your hands in a fire ant nest, or watch "The Bachelorette."

Latest posts

Back