Would you rather..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Know. Always know.

(I was reading an article that stated that most gym users are there solely to perv on other gym users or find a hook up. That's where the question came from, but without context it appears slightly strange.)

Would you rather keep your mouth shut and be thought an idiot or open it and prove it beyond all doubt?

Man thats kinda tough, Why not, I guess open so at least I am being honest about my idiotness.

Would you rather skip breakfast or skip lunch?

Hmm either, but I loooove breakfast food stuff so if I had to pick I'd skip lunch hmm but I guess I could have breakfast food for lunch, I guess breakfast >>

Would you rather someone be brutally honest or sugar coat the truth

Brutally honest! But I wouldn't mind if they gave me a piece of candy with the honesty.

Would you rather ski or snowboard or sled?

Probably sled. I'd just be happy seeing some snow though, there's none of that stuff down here.

Would you rather loose an arm... or an eye? Muahahahaha... yes, I am evil!

Maybe an arm

Would you rather water plants all day or paint a house ?

Hmm if the fish tank was small and if the rodent cage had only a few rodents

Would you rather have a macaw parrot or potbelly pig for a pet

Equator I think. Getting to either pole would just be nasty.

Would you rather you continuously burped loudly or continuously farted quietly during a boardroom meeting?

A tree, statistically I am less likely to have to bend down. :)

Would you rather be a firefighter or a cat stuck up a tree?

Being a cat seems cool. Plus, I get the feeling those cats climb up there just to make fun of the people who try to get them down. Like I can't jump off myself. Dumb humans! So the cat.

Would you rather have to stop drinking coffee, or beer? Me personally, I think I'd just off myself in that situation.

No fear

Would you rather smell coffee first thing in the morning or fresh baked cookies

Fresh baked cookies, coffee doesn't settle well with me :\

Would you rather eat fruit or vegetables

Latest posts

Back