Would you rather..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would rather have them both!!

Would you rather babysit a 2 year old or sit through a lecture on the history of American machinery?

Saulgoodmanfan said:
Text

Would you rather kiss a snake or a shark?

Saul,

I have been married to both of those creatures they kiss the same, no contest!

I often used to babysit a 2 year old and 4 year old, but I enjoyed it, so I'd go for that over most things.

Would you rather ask a question or answer one?

Truth!
Would you rather have everything you eat be too salty or not salty enough no matter how much salt you add?

I don't add salt to anything. Food is usually salty enough on its own. I guess I'll go for option one and maintain the status quo.

Would you rather ask a question or answer one?

easier to answer than come up with a new question, lol

would you rather watch the northern lights or the sea waves?

The northern lights.

Would you rather be a great singer with no legs, or a great dancer with no vocal chords?

I'll trade the desert for a hot med beach after three beers and a sleep on the Lilo in the sea.

Would you rather go Be Bop round the supermarket and risk the check up at the end or go through the tills?

Be Bop? This an American thing? They've recently introduced scan and pay in the UK, this the same thing? You scan each item that goes in your trolley so its already done when you get to the checkout - I'm not going to get in the way of technology here - any time saved not in the supermarket is a win for me!

Would you rather tell your best friend his wife is cheating or say nothing and offer your support whatever happens?

Lol Twiggy yes I'm a brit just been round tescos that sound drives me nuts when I've got the job.

Not so much.

I know someone who seems to think it's perfectly acceptable to fire off 101 questions one after the other, some of them will be personal, it can seem like she's not even listened to the answer before asking the next - I consider this person NOSEY and into everybodies business lol. I might be wrong but it seems as if she is scanning for info that may be useful to her?

If you could only have one, would you rather have soap to wash or toothpaste to brush?

(trick question really because whichever one you choose folk will still think you're a mucky devil - sorry!)

Toothpaste to brush - your teeth rotting and dropping out is worse than you stinking like old socks.

Would you rather get stuck on a hostile alien world, or have hostile aliens invade our world?

Twiggy said:
Not so much.

I know someone who seems to think it's perfectly acceptable to fire off 101 questions one after the other, some of them will be personal, it can seem like she's not even listened to the answer before asking the next - I consider this person NOSEY and into everybodies business lol. I might be wrong but it seems as if she is scanning for info that may be useful to her?

If you could only have one, would you rather have soap to wash or toothpaste to brush?

(trick question really because whichever one you choose folk will still think you're a mucky devil - sorry!)

Who gives a honeysuckle :p.This is a games forum where lonely people come to have a bit of fun .Maybe it's part of their 
daily routine and helps  them get through the day.99% will never meet anyway it's just good to have someone to connect with and even a basic answer at least means someone is listening.  ;).That's why I'm here because it's lightweight , fun  and it helps me ..nothing too deep ..what's not to like :D

Aliens....it's not going to happen so why worry about it.

Would you rather have a good friend you can open up to completely for thirty years and know nothing goes further or your mortgage paid off?

hewhowalksalone said:
Would you rather get stuck on a hostile alien world, or have hostile aliens invade our world?

Hmm. This is a tough question. On the one hand, if I am stuck on a hostile alien world, is it just until I can figure out a way off? Or am I stuck there for good? I'd be worried that I'd be dumped on some kind of alien planet without technology - the aliens that picked me up, that presumably have space travel, don't have to take me back to their home planet. They could just dump me on some primitive world with no sentient life, but lots of ferocious wildlife, harsh conditions, diseases, etc. I'd have to figure out how they work, how to hide, what I can eat and drink, and most of all, how to get home. Or if it is technological, how I can steal a ship, stow away, or convince someone to take me home somehow.

I guess I would choose hostile aliens invading our world, because we have the home team advantage, and we could potentially beat them and drive them off. Give them a kind of Vietnam-like scenario. Only trouble with that is, they could just come back again since they know where we are, and our tech isn't good enough that we could go to another planet.

Ah balls, sorry.  My question's out of order.

Joturbo said:
Would you rather have a good friend you can open up to completely for thirty years and know nothing goes further or your mortgage paid off?

What do you mean by "know nothing goes further"?

I think, since I already have good friends, I would choose to have the mortgage paid off and have one less major issue to worry about.  Plus all that money can go to a sweet car instead.  Or two.  Or three :D

Would you rather live in a futuristic sci fi world, or a medieval-themed fantasy world (with magic and dragons and stuff)?

TheSkaFish said:
hewhowalksalone said:

Hmm.  This is a tough question.  On the one hand, if I am stuck on a hostile alien world, is it just until I can figure out a way off?  Or am I stuck there for good?  I'd be worried that I'd be dumped on some kind of alien planet without technology - the aliens that picked me up, that presumably have space travel, don't have to take me back to their home planet.  They could just dump me on some primitive world with no sentient life, but lots of ferocious predators.  I'd have to figure out how they work, how to hide, what I can eat and drink, and most of all, how to get home.  Or if it is technological, how I can steal a ship, stow away, or convince someone to take me home somehow.

I guess I would choose hostile aliens invading our world, because we have the home team advantage, and we could potentially beat them and drive them off.  Give them a kind of Vietnam-like scenario.  Only trouble with that is, they could just come back again since they know where we are, and our tech isn't good enough that we could go to another planet.

Ah balls, sorry.  My question's out of order.

Joturbo said:

What do you mean by "know nothing goes further"?

I think, since I already have good friends, I would choose to have the mortgage paid off and have one less major issue to worry about.  Plus all that money can go to a sweet car instead.  Or two.  Or three :D

Would you rather live in a futuristic sci fi world, or a medieval-themed fantasy world (with magic and dragons and stuff)?

I mean all your secrets Ska and after thirty years they are just between your friend and you and nothing passed on to anyone else.

Joturbo said:
Twiggy said:
Not so much.

Who gives a honeysuckle :p.This is a games forum where lonely people come to have a bit of fun .Maybe it's part of their 
daily routine and helps  them get through the day.99% will never meet anyway it's just good to have someone to connect with and even a basic answer at least means someone is listening.  ;).That's why I'm here because it's lightweight , fun  and it helps me ..nothing too deep ..what's not to like :D

Aliens....it's not going to happen so why worry about it.

Err, bit rude.  I see others sometimes write a rationale. You are speaking for everyone on this post then are you Jturbo?!  How do you know this game isn't helping me get through the day like the rest of the folk you claim to be speaking for?  Sorry for thinking I can answer what I like.

Joturbo said:
I mean all your secrets Ska and after thirty years they are just between your friend and you and nothing passed on to anyone else.

Hmm. In that case, since I feel like I have that already, I'd still choose to have the mortgage paid off.

Sci fi definitely, it would be so difficult just to survive in medieval times, and I’m sure I would be be burned at the stake or something worse

Would you rather listen to smooth jazz or black metal?

Latest posts

Back