WoW?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Koi

Reaction score
Hi, all.

Found this forum while searching around the web and I think someone from here would be a perfect gaming friend for me.

Basically, myself and the friend I played this game with have become more or less estranged. Despite being in a guild, I am very shy and I don't feel comfortable initiating upon anyone in it without the help of said friend.

So, long story short, I would very much like to know if anyone around here plays this game and would be interested in playing together and perhaps becoming friends in the process.

I have played this game on and off for years. 90% by myself. Point being I know it pretty well, and so I am open to a new player or someone who hasn't played in awhile and helping you to learn what to do. Nothing in the game really bores me and I have no issues with helping someone to level or get started in general and am up for whatever kinds of things if you are an already established player.

I primarily play on the Alliance side, but I do have one max level (boosted warlock) on the Horde.

Any inquiries can be made here or in PM (assuming I am able to use it already).

Thank you for reading and hope to meet you in Azeroth! :)

122hf6e.jpg

Hey, I played WoW a bit a few years ago and I was sort of thinking about trying it again. I've got the basic game and I'm just now downloading a 10 day free trial of Pandaria. I might buy Pandaria while its on sale this week if I get into it. Anyway, would you want to try a new character with me this week?

Hi. Sorry I did not reply sooner. Busy week.

There was a good sale on both packages recently (for anyone interested). I would be happy to keep you company while trying out a new character.

You may PM me for BattleTag exchange if you would like to? :)

I played a bit back in 2006 about a year, my guild from Star Wars Galaxies moved there when they got pissed off at Sony Online, I just got tired of grinding levels that I was asked by a friend to help her in Second Life, and I been there for the last 7 years.

Nukmor_zps422f3488.jpg
[/URL][/img]

I still play ones in a while, feel free to add me and say hi (or say nothing if you`re to shy ;) ).
None of my friends play anymore so i usually just do some random stuff by myself.

Paulo#2251

i play EU though.. not sure where you`re from.

A month or 2 ago I tried again WoW. I started from scratch since my very old account doesn't seems to be available anymore. I was surprised how nerfed it is now. I think I made it to level 30 but then got bored as it isn't challenging at all anymore. I might go back one of those days, if still around I will let you know.

I play WoW since 2007. Had a few breaks now and then but i keep coming back. I love doing pet battles, farm for mounts and old/new achievements. I even love to fish. I play EU. I have characters on both sides. Feel free to send me a PM to exchange BattleTag if you want to fish together or just say hi and have a chat. :)

Latest posts

Back