You guys are not alone and you do not understand

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IgnoredOne said:
Have you tried to talk to your doctor on what can be done to reduce your dosage so that you will be allowed to drive?

In the uk there are “standard” treatments and that is it. Nothing between/ You are either on the accepted recommendation at the standard dos or you are not. There are many potential treatments for bipolar disorder but they lack the weight of a bully of a company like glaxo smith cline behind them. So they get few trials and overlooked.

Mental health care in the uk is basic at best. It’s like when you walk into a practice here they want to get you out in the fastest possible time with the cheapest possible medication.

As I was saying on another post I have been 10 years with no results having seen multiple doctors. I was a confident and successful young man with a boyfriend and a **** good career and friends and a LOT of dreams when this crap first started. 10 years on I’m an old loser with no one and nothing and feeling worse than I ever did.

Fact: the NHS DOES NOT WORK.

I would rather have had to pay my £50 or whatever and get the best healthcare than this NHS honeysuckle and get nothing….

You're right, I don't know how it's like to be you and I don't understand what it must feel like. I wish I could say something inspiring or something helpful, but all I can do is offer my support and show that I atleast read the thread and care.

So I hope things will fall in place for you, whether it's the problems with the real estate agents, the dire situation with your family/sister/niece, the deserted location where you reside or your troubled jouney for love... I hope all of it will get solved at some point, preferably sooner than later. So you can finally be truly happy.

Good luck :)

I dont think you have the right to say something like this. Like someone before me said, you have no idea what other people are going through. And if you are going to go around saying how other people should not post here.. then think about this.

What about the people who live on the streets alone? They have a life worse than yours. So according to your theory you should be happy that you are not on the streets alone. Face it, there is always someone who has it worse then you do and there is always someone who has it better than you do. And i think you are being judgmental when posting something like that.

Latest posts

Back