Your Favorite Bands?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nightwish
Portishead
Within Temptation
Enigma
Emancipator
Queen
Blue October
Breaking Benjamin
Skillet
Alter Bridge
Creed
Coldplay
Katatonia
Scorpions

Dream Theater
Iron Maiden
Shadow Gallery
Opeth
Porcupine Tree
Faith No More
Fates Warning
Nevermore
Nightwish
Iced Earth
Blind Guardian
Evergrey
Symphony-X
Slayer
Megadeth
Anathema
Metallica
Sonata Arctica
Katatonia
Pain of Salvation
Judas Priest
X-Japan

but not in this order

Midnight Oil has been my favorite since the first time i heard them when i was i think 7,8, or 9.

i think i will add to this later, because the list is so looooong. but Midnight Oil is my #1

Cheap Trick
Pink Floyd
AC/DC
Rush
The Flaming Lips
Bob Dylan
The Black Keys
Band of Skulls
The Dictators
Metric
Mission of Burma
Sleater-Kinney
Yeah Yeah Yeahs

I read my last post and while I do like all those bands I REALLY missed a lot. I didnt stop to think about it too well. This is another one of those nights that I am still up at 4 am so I might as well write a more comprehensive list.

Placebo, The Smiths, Morrissey, Bauhaus, Nine Inch Nails, The Distillers, Burzum, Bethlehem, Spinnerette, Rasputina, PJ Harvey, The Mars Volta, Cattle Decapitation, Bathory, Timo Maas, Trash Palace, Bethlehem, Absu, Dimmu Borgir, Portishead, Ancient, Mayhem, Eyehategod, Sleep, Marilyn Manson, Jack Off Jill, Anal Cunt, Deftones, Depeche Mode, Tricky, Cannible Corpse, Gut, Ancient, The Smashing Pumpkins, The Cure, The Misfits( danzig only ), Danzig, Samhain, Anti-Flag, faith No More, Opeth, Electric Hellfire club, Massive Attack, Indochine, Kenna, Serge Gainsbourg, Babyshangles, Fugazi, The Melvins, Nefelheim

Ok, I really cant think of anyone else. My top 5 are Placebo, The Smiths, Pj Harvey, Burzum, Bethlehem.

Pink Floyd
Modest Mouse
Radiohead
Chili Peppers
Mumford and Sons
Beirut
The Doors
The Eagles
Bob Marley
Fleet Foxes
Nirvana
A Perfect Circle
Tool
Smashing Pumpkins

My favorites are The Tragically Hip, The Mars Volta, Tool, Wintersleep, and The Dead Weather

in no particular order here are a few:

fear factory
tool
otep
metallica
megadeth
mudvayne
pantera
silent descent
system of a down
alice in chains

Latest posts